Have made a decision..........

SexyBecks1

is loving CWP xx
I have finally made a decision and am moving to RTM. I really think I am ready for it but just have a couple of questions.

My LLC is great but she will not give me the RTM book until the night I am due to start!!! So that means I won't have time to go shopping before I am due to have my first meal, arghhh!!! I have got Seans list of what you can have but I just need to know the weights of protein so that I can prepare.

Thanks in advance for your help.

I am looking forward to posting all about my RTM journey x x

Well 1 just have 1 Tin tuna
1 chicken fillet
and
so on

Hi Becks - As I understand it from the big blue book (which my LLC did give me a couple of weeks ago), a protein portion is about the same size as your palm. A small tub cottage cheese, a chicken breast, a small salmon fillet etc.

Why don't you plan to start RTM the day after your meeting - that will allow you to have a good look at the book and go shopping for week 1 foodstuffs.

All the best on your RTM journey. xx

Hey Becks

Good luck with RTM I am really looking forward to reading your thread. I would do what TI suggests and plan to start a day or 2 after you get your books. You really need to plan well for RTM and get your head around it, make your lists and go shopping so you have the right things around and are less inclined to eat things that are not on plan.

Good Luck hun

Jez
xx

Hi Guys, Thanks for your replies. I am starting the day after my first RTM meeting but I won't have time to go shopping. My meeting is on Tuesday and I plan to start on wednesday. I will be doing do my food shop with other half on Thursday night so I only need to buy in the protein for the first two days.

I feel like I am getting a new zest for this diet with moving to RTM. I am planning on doing it 100%. I know I am not completely where I want to be but I am happy with where I am at the moment and want to keep the what weight I have lost, off.

Thank you all for your support and look forward to reading all of your threads to help with inspiration x x

Hi Becky

Love your photo. You look fantastic.
Welcome to the next stage of your journey.
To be honest you won't need much shopping at first!
What the others have said is true. Plan, keep it simple at first. Remember your little tummy hasn't had much in it recently. Don't give it too much of a shock!
I think you'll be surprised by 2 things:
There's not much guidance in the books
about portion sizes.
and
Your taste buds will have gone through changes too. Even the simplest foods will taste delicious. Can you imagine you could fall in love with lettuce with lemon juice and black pepper.............?
Good luck. I know you'll do fine xx

Back