Have made a decision

Sedalia

This last few days of lipotrim have been excruciating for me. I am fed up with being freezing all the time, having no energy and weeing for england. And with Christmas coming up, I have therefore taken the decision to start my refeed tomorrow. I have done this because, I am extending the actual introduction of carbs like potatoes to christmas day (as I thought it silly to have them before) but will follow the refeed exactly until then, just omitting these, pasta and rice and just sticking with meat, veg and sandwich and eventually fruit. On the day itself I will have homemade filo mince tarts with creme fraiche for breakfast, feta cheese and grapes for snack, turkey breast and vegetables for lunch and quark cheese and low fat crackers for evening. The next day I return to having 1 lipotrim in the morning, but begin with the new potatoes and eventually pasta and rice. I have decided to omit Baked potatoes altogether as these are hi gi foods and I do not intend to have them on my maintenance anyway. Over the next 4 weeks I hope to gradually reintroduce food with the view to starting a Low GI, Low calorie maintenance plan I have created if my weight doesn't go up. I hope this works, but I am terrified of putting the weight I have lost. I am now 9'3 by my scales and frankly look skeletal so I think this is the right decision for me, after all it is only 5 days early and will tie in nicely with Christmas. What do you all think?

Sounds like a good plan and you have lost so much weight you must feel wonderful!

well done.... sounds a great plan to me.... and sooooo organised!!!!!!!!!!

Nas x

Back