Have stayed the same for 5 days now!!!!Anyone else had this?? :(

gorgehun80

Hi all, so im pretty chuffed that Ive been on SS 14 days and already lost 18lbs BUT i have stayed the same for the last 5 days! Its SO frustrating! Last night i was at a family do and they all ordered tonnes of indian and i sat there with my porridge, it was so friggin hard but was pleased i didnt cave in! but its so demotivating not losing anything at the moment, I havent cheated at all! and been having 4 litres of water a day! It is time of the month (sorry for any men reading) but since i had the contraceptive impant put in my arm in Jan i seem to be on a constant period anyway so dont think thats whats affecting it. Want to know if anyone else has had this???? Feel like giving up, although im not going to!
x

Hey! Ive been on the plan since jan on and off but properly since early march doing ss and I can often stay the same for days on end but it DOES shift! I started at 16.6 and am now down to 12.12.... Stick with it and keep up the 4 litres of water that's the Key my opinion!!!! Good luck Hun x

Do you think it could be water retention from it being your TOTM? xx

I had a week where I sts. Despite being 100%. I weigh weekly because weight loss is not linear. Loss in wk 3 or 4 can be less as the shock hits your body. Stay with it & you'll lose more next week.

Wow - 18 lbs in 2 weeks is absolutely incredible! Look at what you have achieved already and don't be disheartened, you have done so well! x

Back