have to be honest

largelesley

Silver Member
i have fell of the wagon today after 5 days od =f 100%effort which included 2 days out so why on a day i was spending at home with myself no kids did i choose it to cheat big style. i feel i have let everyone down who takes time to give me advice and help. i have tried to think and was it because i was by myself and technicaly no one can see me so it didnt count but however for today i blew it so thats that lesley x:cry:

Try to think past it Lesley, so you had a bad day, just resolve to get back on track tomorrow and don't let one stumble trip you up and floor you.

i agree, forget it, do not dwell on the mistakes and start tomorrow afresh. i find saturdays hard as i weigh myself on that day so any losses are celebrated with wine and then i start to scoff any thing in sight. i go to the gym on sunday mornings so if i have been naughty i just do a little extra.

We're usually our own worst enemy - we lose heart at a little slip up and use that as an excuse to go overboard, but sometimes something yummy is just too hard to resist

Back