have to be honest

Discussion in 'Challenges - Weight Loss & Otherwise!' started by largelesley, 16 August 2008 Social URL.

1. largelesley

largelesley Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Slimming world
    i have fell of the wagon today after 5 days od =f 100%effort which included 2 days out so why on a day i was spending at home with myself no kids did i choose it to cheat big style. i feel i have let everyone down who takes time to give me advice and help. i have tried to think and was it because i was by myself and technicaly no one can see me so it didnt count but however for today i blew it so thats that lesley x:cry:
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. loveydove

loveydove Full Member

Try to think past it Lesley, so you had a bad day, just resolve to get back on track tomorrow and don't let one stumble trip you up and floor you.
  4. fatbunny

fatbunny Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    slimming world/
    i agree, forget it, do not dwell on the mistakes and start tomorrow afresh. i find saturdays hard as i weigh myself on that day so any losses are celebrated with wine and then i start to scoff any thing in sight. i go to the gym on sunday mornings so if i have been naughty i just do a little extra.
  5. loveydove

loveydove Full Member

We're usually our own worst enemy - we lose heart at a little slip up and use that as an excuse to go overboard, but sometimes something yummy is just too hard to resist
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.