have to come off tfr for a week

JustForMe

Gold Member
me been a clumsy idiot got hit by a car and broke my ankle :rolleyes:

went to hospital and came out with a cast and apprantly a chest infection when i feel absolutely fine. anyhow im on antibiotics and got told off for doing a vlcd:mad:

im going to do 2 shakes and a protein meal on an evening for a week!

goodnews tho weigh in...i lost 5.5lbs last week :)

bloody hell!!!
that is unlucky.
well done on your fab loss hun.

hope ya better soon and don't worry about being told off for doing it.you know you feel better for it x

Fab news about weight loss.

Less fab news obv about car crash - how patronising of anyone to tell you off for doing a controlled diet. Tsk, shame on them. But your health is most important so one week away, and with the control you are already planning to maintain will be fine.

HOpe it goes well!

well done on your weigh in :)

dont worry too much about having to come off strict tfr - just make sure your one meal is very healthy with no carbs :) hope you get better soon :hug99:

im going to be strict withmyself this week...7 days of plain grilled chicken and green salad :) good job i love both!!

im going to be strict withmyself this week...7 days of plain grilled chicken and green salad :) good job i love both!!

i did that for 7 days when i was moving and still lost nearly 2 lbs got a bit boring so just saw it as a means to an end hope you heal quick and hope there isn't to much pain

debz x

awwww you poor thing- how awful :-(

Look after yourself

xxx

Well done on your weight loss! That's great!

Sorry to hear you're not well - I hope you're OK & recover quickly. Good luck with coming off TFR :)

Hannah

Oh dear poor you. Lets hope that you get better soon and I am sure that you will do fine with the 2 shakes/1 meal deal :D

ouch babes, hope you feel better soon. Great loss and well done. I think you will either lose or maintain next week anyway.
Take care of yourself
xx

You poor thing, you will be out of sorts for a while. Lucky it is just an ankle as it could have been worse. I think ur great to manage just one meal and I'm sure that will deliver results for you too. Keep off your feet and the ankle will settle quickly. Take care

Kels! What happened?! How did it happen?

Wahey on the 6lb last week (I always round up) Fantastic!

2 shakes and a protein meal will still help you lose weight. Grrr at people telling you off for doing LT. Do they not realise it changes peoples' lives for the wonderful!

Get well soon Kels!!! Look after that leg and chest!

At least you had a good loss to make up for the unfortunate accident!

You should be ok with the 2 shakes and one meal....like the others said, make sure it is low carb and you will be fine. Your main priority at the minute is to get yourself well. You may start to feel a bit iffy in a few days so dont be too hard on yourself.

Take good care now!!

Back