Have to go :(

Loser85

Gold Member
Ive been struggling for the past hour about how to word this....

So have decided on the truth. I went to see my pharmacist this morning to book my 1st appt for LT in 3 weeks time when my stock pile runs out. She asked me how i was getting on unsupervised so to speak. I told her fine with the packs but REALLY struggling mentally. I eventually told her about my up and coming appt with psychologist.

She thinks the diet isnt ok for me right now as this diet effects us both mentally and physically. Also thinks this would push me over the edge.

In a nut shell she thinks it would be safer for me to come off until the psychologist thinks its safe. Im inclined to agree as i was sinking deeper into a blackhole the past coupla days.

Wish everybody else so much luck and love, youre a brill group of people.

See you around soon.
Lisa xx

Aahh, Lisa.LT is such an extreme diet, you need to do it at the right time in your life and now, for you, it isn't. LT will still be there when you are feeling better. And I really hope that is soon. See you then.

Good luck sweetie get well soon xxx

u have to do whats right for u, good luck x

Don't feel bad hun u have to do what's right for u no point doing the diet only to feel psychologically crap! Maybe now isn't the right time for u but u can always come back to it when ur ready! Ur doing the right thing for u right now and that's the most important thing. Best of luck with everything x

Thanks guys. I was feeling like a total failure and waste of space. This diet for me at the mo is toxic. Hopefully once my heads mended ill be back on. Im hoping to follow some kind of diet as i dont want to stop.

You have to do what's right for you Lisa, I'm sure you're back on LT before you know it! xx

I hope you feel better soon. Take care and remember to visit minimins if you want to, dieting or not. X

Hiya Lisa,

Good Luck with everything. Depression is such a dark place Ive been there, so I hope you get to where you want to be asap. Its took me years to get myself on an even keel to deal with my weight problem. Its true u do really need to be in the right head space for this diet. dont give up on the weight loss maybe a less extreme diet would help u in the mean time, if u can manage it. I wish u lots of luck for the future.

Keep smiling hun

Kerry xxx

hey hun,, its good you made the decision instead of it getting worse. Your health comes first always, and mental health is extremely important! best of luck with the psychologist and hopefully we will see you about soon.. just focus on getting any help you need..:) *HUGS* xxx

Big hugs flying thru cyberspace to you, hope you feel better soon !!!!

Back