Have to Keep Going!

CoCoMo

Well, week 1 did not go as well as I had hoped, thanks to my mega-cold and a delightfully vicious throat infection. I put off lozenges and cough syrup as long as I could, but inevitably I had to use them, and it knocked me out of ketosis on day three. BOO! Anyway, I have still lost 3lbs, and I am almost back to full health, so this week should be a good one. I have noticed that I have retained water this week - my fingers and toes are a little swollen, I wondered if that was due to feeling unwell and not quite being in ketosis yet, despite sticking to the plan absolutely - what do peeps think?:confused:
Anyhoo - Bouillon and choc tetras are my new best friends as of today! I have to say, the soups are good - enjoying them more than I expected. Hope everyone is having a good start to the week!;)

Well done on your first 3lbs lost!!! :D You'll probably find you lose a lot more this week as your body starts feeling better again!! I just had my first weigh in on Saturday and despite a tricky start to the week - (A blow out Sunday!!) I still lost 7lbs! Had another Valentine's Day blow out yesterday but back in Ketosis today again and feeling good about it!!! :cool:

Good luck this week!! :p

Back