Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Have to Keep Going!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by CoCoMo, 15 February 2010 Social URL.

1. CoCoMo

CoCoMo Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st6lb
    Current Weight:
    13st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st11lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(6.93%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Well, week 1 did not go as well as I had hoped, thanks to my mega-cold and a delightfully vicious throat infection. I put off lozenges and cough syrup as long as I could, but inevitably I had to use them, and it knocked me out of ketosis on day three. BOO! Anyway, I have still lost 3lbs, and I am almost back to full health, so this week should be a good one. I have noticed that I have retained water this week - my fingers and toes are a little swollen, I wondered if that was due to feeling unwell and not quite being in ketosis yet, despite sticking to the plan absolutely - what do peeps think?:confused:
    Anyhoo - Bouillon and choc tetras are my new best friends as of today! I have to say, the soups are good - enjoying them more than I expected. Hope everyone is having a good start to the week!;)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. nellis10

nellis10 Doing it for keeps now!!

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan Sole Source
    Well done on your first 3lbs lost!!! :D You'll probably find you lose a lot more this week as your body starts feeling better again!! I just had my first weigh in on Saturday and despite a tricky start to the week - (A blow out Sunday!!) I still lost 7lbs! Had another Valentine's Day blow out yesterday but back in Ketosis today again and feeling good about it!!! :cool:

Good luck this week!! :p

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.