Have to say!!

HappyNoodles

Gold Member
Hi everyone!
I don't get a chance to come on much during the week so I have a few things to say,

Firstly, to all the newcomers WELCOME and you've made the right choice, it works and all you need is excitment, think of yourself shrinking!
I never believed it wold happen to me bt it is!

Secondly, to anyone out there who's struggling. Please think of all the benefits health, looks, clothes, confidence. It's a few months of hard work for a lifetime of being slim and healthy!

Thirdly, THANK YOU ALL SOOOO MUCH! I'm so happy I found this forum as I wouldn't have started LT if it weren't for all you guys and I sure wouldn't be still at it.

I know I had my slip with the dreaded chicken wrap last Friday and you were all great and motivated me to keep going. To be honest I'm glad I did have it because it has taught me NOT to do it again, the horrible worry and feelings of failure are not worth it!!

I really hope you're all happy and well!

Much Love,

AMEN Sister! x

Aww that was really nice Daisy, a great post. Well done and thank god for the chickn wrap haha xx

hey daisy
good to hear from you!
I agree with you about this site - its great!
:)

Hi Daisy,

Great post... really positive. Makin' me smile on Day 5 :) (I hate day 5's!!) Thanks.:):):)

Back