Have to say!!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by HappyNoodles, 23 January 2008 Social URL.

1. HappyNoodles

HappyNoodles Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Hi everyone!
    I don't get a chance to come on much during the week so I have a few things to say,

Firstly, to all the newcomers WELCOME and you've made the right choice, it works and all you need is excitment, think of yourself shrinking!
    I never believed it wold happen to me bt it is!

Secondly, to anyone out there who's struggling. Please think of all the benefits health, looks, clothes, confidence. It's a few months of hard work for a lifetime of being slim and healthy!

Thirdly, THANK YOU ALL SOOOO MUCH! I'm so happy I found this forum as I wouldn't have started LT if it weren't for all you guys and I sure wouldn't be still at it.

I know I had my slip with the dreaded chicken wrap last Friday and you were all great and motivated me to keep going. To be honest I'm glad I did have it because it has taught me NOT to do it again, the horrible worry and feelings of failure are not worth it!!

I really hope you're all happy and well!

Much Love,
    Yuna, Mini and mustdoit like this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. fattothin

fattothin Gold Member

Lipotrim 1st time
    AMEN Sister! x
    Mini likes this.
  4. Julie84

Julie84 Full Member

Slimming World
    Lovely post, Daisy. Glad you are so happy and positive. :) xx
    Mini likes this.
  5. Delli

Delli Talks too much

good 4 u daisy, keep it up!
    Mini likes this.
  6. TracyJ

TracyJ Gold Member

Aww that was really nice Daisy, a great post. Well done and thank god for the chickn wrap haha xx
    Mini likes this.
  7. Daisybank

Daisybank Hmmmmmm!

hey daisy
    good to hear from you!
    I agree with you about this site - its great!
    Mini likes this.
  8. Yuna

Yuna Let’s do this!! d(*.*)b

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi Daisy,

Great post... really positive. Makin' me smile on Day 5 :) (I hate day 5's!!) Thanks.:):):)
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.