:( Have to stop already

Xyls

Well this sucks major, found a 'lump' in the back of my neck a week or so ago which hadn't changed, so went to the doctors and they have told me that I need to go for tests and that being on S&S is not viable atm :(.

Kinda bumbed, lost 6lbs already and i had just got over the hardest part of the diet and was into ketosis. but I'm going to switch onto rosemary conley as advised :(

Good luck all with your weight loss! Will still stick around to see how you are all doing

Xyls said:
Well this sucks major, found a 'lump' in the back of my neck a week or so ago which hadn't changed, so went to the doctors and they have told me that I need to go for tests and that being on S&S is not viable atm :(.

Kinda bumbed, lost 6lbs already and i had just got over the hardest part of the diet and was into ketosis. but I'm going to switch onto rosemary conley as advised :(

Good luck all with your weight loss! Will still stick around to see how you are all doing

Hope it goes well, fingers crossed you will be back here tout suite with a big smile!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Back