Have you all had a nice bank holiday?

Shazpaz

Just come back from Chester Zoo. It was fab and it didn't rain...usually if I go out on a bank holiday it chucks it down. I am proud of myself too as the other guys all had chips/burgers etc etc, I had my banana tetra!! I taped Lost last night and just watched it now.....got my Sawyer and Jack fix and all is good with the world again. Hope you all had a good day.
xx

yep can say i had good weekend,the weather was fantastic here,one arm sunburnt,dont know what happened the other one,shy i guess,im like a half done sausage!!!!!
just watching corrie now,well 1 eye on here too,
elaine x

you was lucky to get out Shaz !! lol

Hi,
I had a very quiet weekend, didnt do much at all except try to stick to LT rigidly. Was tested last 2 days when oh and I brought kids out for dinner, but I had my pint of water and concentrated on feeding the kids so was very proud of myself, have to say it is getting easier but if someone handed me a slice of toast to eat I would prob eat their hand aswell. This wks weigh in better be good, even though totm is due

Hi i had a good 1 too thanks hun...never thought of chester zoo today tut! I love it there x

Super fantastic bank holiday... took my bos and nephews to a park and chilled out for 4 hours in the sun while they played..then did a power walk around the lake (with them all maning of course lol) ...was nice, feel like summer and i didn't feel lika fat mum at the park (nor did i feel like a lim mum) but much better than usual xxx Chester zoo rocks ...we haven't been there in ages xx

I went to chester zoo a couple of months back it was fab! Scared of the bats at first lol but it was great xx

Felt at home there Tracw hey xx
A good weekend ha, im glad you all did, I worked it!

I took my kids and 2 of their friends to the earlybird cinema at the Lowry to see Stardust....kids got bored but me and Chris loved it!! Then took em to the play area in the Trafford Centre, Chris then took em for a Mcdonalds while i went to River Island to try on some jeans and i was elated cause a size 14 fit perfect!!!!! soooo happy about that!!! Didn't buy em tho cause i know by another 3 weeks ill be in a size 12 so am gonna wait till then!!
Oh and i am gonna try my wedding dress on next week and see how far off i am!!! Life is good!! xx

Yep i felt right at home hun, with the giraffes lol x

Orrr sorry you had to work Gaz.....thats s**t!! xx

Argh Rhian....im so jealous!! River island is my fave shop and i cant get in a size 14 jeans in there:(:D
Well done honey xxxx

Not been Chester Zoo for years!!! Worried they'll take my kids from me and put em in a cage! Ha x

quote=TracyJ;628198]Yep i felt right at home hun, with the giraffes lol x[/quote]
:rotflmao::rotflmao: I wished id have thought of that!

I went to chester zoo a couple of months back it was fab! Scared of the bats at first lol but it was great xx

Oh my god the bats!! One landed on my hand....I screamed the place down. Felt a right prat! I'd been telling my little girl that there was nothing to worry about and they will not fly into you, but oh no...they dont fly into you, but land on you.

Thanks Tracy! I would stop now if i wasn't getting married and already bought my dress in a 12!! Feel fab at the mo xx

im glad for you guys who had a nice bank holiday,mine was a bit poo i had to work,b glad when its more sunnier on my days off thow it sucks at the moment!! xx

Where are you in Manchester redhed? There are loads of Mancs on here! x

Oh my god the bats!! One landed on my hand....I screamed the place down. Felt a right prat! I'd been telling my little girl that there was nothing to worry about and they will not fly into you, but oh no...they dont fly into you, but land on you.
LMAO sharon HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Back