have you ever felt...

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by emmapetty, 17 May 2011 Social URL.

1. emmapetty

emmapetty Going for Goal!

Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    like you don't want your shakes?

This happened to me before when I first did cambridge. I just think it's quite odd! This week I have felt as though I just don't want my shakes - it's a bit of a chore having them! I haven't ever skipped shakes, and wouldn't. But I really feel quite content, i'm not at all hungry.

On some days I've got to 6pm and realised I've only had 1 shake. So I try to get 2 in before I go to bed!

Does anyone else get like this? I wonder why it happens - is it just that I'm in ketosis properly and so hunger is not an issue?

It's funny to think that before CD, eating was never a chore, no matter how full I was, i'd still happily chomp on something! I'm sure CD does something to my brain!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. EmmaLou

EmmaLou Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    2st6lb(15.18%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Yeah it's happening to me now!! I dint feel like having a shake or water. I'm quite happy with nothing. I have only had 1 cup of black coffee so far. No shake. I'm going home now to make myself drink a litre of water and maybe have a soup x

4. sparklychar

sparklychar Doing this for last time

Start Weight:
    16st11lb
    Current Weight:
    16st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Back on Cambridge....
    I can't wait for this to happen to me!!!! lol! That said, I could easily forgo a product, it's actual food I want!!! Staying strong..... x

5. B2B25/8

B2B25/8 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st13lb
    I had this last night! Just couldn't b bothered to make it lol my oh dinner looked good though!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

6. ElaineD

ElaineD Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(7.69%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    I actually feel like that quite a lot. I seriously have to make a point of eating as I could quite easily go all day with nothing but water.
    Never thought in a million years I would be able to say that. My problem was always keeping my face out the fridge!!lol

7. ww_horror

ww_horror Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st3lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(6.51%)
    Diet:
    Slim-Save
    Last day of week 1 and nope i dont feel like that i could quite happily have all my shakes by lunch and another 6 throughout the day but i dont. Hope i can get to that stage at some point

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.