have you ever felt...

emmapetty

Going for Goal!
like you don't want your shakes?

This happened to me before when I first did cambridge. I just think it's quite odd! This week I have felt as though I just don't want my shakes - it's a bit of a chore having them! I haven't ever skipped shakes, and wouldn't. But I really feel quite content, i'm not at all hungry.

On some days I've got to 6pm and realised I've only had 1 shake. So I try to get 2 in before I go to bed!

Does anyone else get like this? I wonder why it happens - is it just that I'm in ketosis properly and so hunger is not an issue?

It's funny to think that before CD, eating was never a chore, no matter how full I was, i'd still happily chomp on something! I'm sure CD does something to my brain!

Yeah it's happening to me now!! I dint feel like having a shake or water. I'm quite happy with nothing. I have only had 1 cup of black coffee so far. No shake. I'm going home now to make myself drink a litre of water and maybe have a soup x

I can't wait for this to happen to me!!!! lol! That said, I could easily forgo a product, it's actual food I want!!! Staying strong..... x

I had this last night! Just couldn't b bothered to make it lol my oh dinner looked good though!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I actually feel like that quite a lot. I seriously have to make a point of eating as I could quite easily go all day with nothing but water.
Never thought in a million years I would be able to say that. My problem was always keeping my face out the fridge!!lol

Last day of week 1 and nope i dont feel like that i could quite happily have all my shakes by lunch and another 6 throughout the day but i dont. Hope i can get to that stage at some point

Back