Have you ever had a day off slimming world?

Slimmer22

i have 9lbs left to get to target,
But I'm at a point where I want to eat everything in sight. Have you done a day off ow much did you put on?

Unless on holiday, no.

I have. Usually for an occasion of some sort. My biggest problem is not what I put on in that one day but getting back on track the next. If you feel you could have that day off and get back on it then that's a choice for you to make.
I'm in one of those situations now, had a couple of weekends for family birthdays where everyone gets together for a meal and cake (we are spread across the country so it's a big event for us) then I've been away for the weekend with hubby & the girls and am now thinking I must be back on it this week......
Well done on getting so close to target so far x

I agree with Starry_em, the day off plan isn't usually a problem, it's finding the enthusiasm to get back on plan the following day. This happened around Christmas and I regained 3.5lbs in 2 weeks because I just couldn't get back on plan. It then took a good 2 months to get back into it properly so I try to stay on plan as much as I can.

In terms of weight gains after having a day off plan, as long as I do manage to get back on the wagon straight away I usually see a maintain or a small gain of about half a pound (though I might have a smaller loss if I reduce my syns for the rest of the week). Usually though I don't plan my days off plan. I just have slips, usually into a bottle of wine, and make bad choices after that. I've never though that I'd have a day off plan just to binge eat for the heck of it, I'm in it to lose weight and binging would be going against everything I've worked so hard for up to that point.

We have times where we go out for meals etc, but allow for it by being lean on the syns for the rest of the week.

Back