Have you ever taken 'diet aid' pills?

Green tea is delicious!! Must sweeten with sweeteners though.

I doubt the tablets will do anything.

Ladies who are interested in Green Tea - try Oolong instead. Its great for digestion and flushes you out so to speak. I have 3 cups every 2/3 days and i brew it with pure Oolong leaves which i brought back from Singapore.

You can get bags aswell from most health food shops. It really is one of the only herbal teas that does have a positive effect.

I do extol the virtues of peppermint tea too. Again with sweetener, but it does settle a grumbly tummy.

I am a big tea fan, so i'll try that Oolong, thanks for the tip. Can't afford a trip to Singapore though so Holland and Barratts will have to do!

I'm a bit funny with tea - I don't like ordinary tea, and I've taken ages to get used to green tea. I rarely drink it plain...I usually have the Twinings flavoured ones. Mango is my current fave. I would really like to try oolong, but I don't want to buy a whole box in case I don't like it! LOL!

hellie, i'll be interested to see how you get on with the tablets. i'd be more skeptical if they hadn't been recommended by a pharmacist; as someone else has said, they are meant to give impartial advice and they are very highly trained.

Well, I have lost one and a half pounds this week. I don't know what that says about the tablets. I have stuck to EE mostly this week (and I usually do green/red and the odd day of EE). And I've drunk more water than usual. Not masses more but I've been trying. However, I had a night out drinking with an off-plan meal.

So. Results this week inconclusive. I don't usually lose that much, even when I stick to plan (I am a slow loser) so perhaps the tablets are helping?

I still have lots of them left, so I will continue taking them to use them up and keep reporting back.

I've tried and tried green tea, even the ones with flavours. I can't get used to it, hmm....

I don't like "normal" tea at all, I'm an Early Grey drinker (twinings only!) but I'm more a coffee drinker than anything.
Anyway, digressing.... green tea is meant to be good for weight loss etc so must try it again.

Back