Have you followed EE a whole week and lost? or is it 1 say of each?

I alternate the EE, red and green days. Did it last week and lost 2.5lbs. xxx

I done ee for the last 2 weeks and lost 4lb... 3lb week b4 and 1lb this week but a lb was good this week as AF here so may have been more!?

Im sticking with EE
XX

ive done 3 days on ee 1 on green am loving ee soo much !!

Well done Claire. xxx

I done ee for the last 2 weeks and lost 4lb... 3lb week b4 and 1lb this week but a lb was good this week as AF here so may have been more!?

Im sticking with EE
XX

Wow well done claire. Your doing so well!

can anyone post what they are eating on ee? so i can get some ideas?
x

I have done a whole week on ee and lost 4.5lbs which is great as I usually just get 1 or 2 before on red and green. xx

I i done ee last week all week and lost 2 lbs. I don't think i will go back to red and green, i love ee too much. I have been doing it all week this week too so will let you know if i lose this week and how much xx

I love ee, it fits in perfectly with my job and my family, some meals I have had over the last couple of weeks:

Chicken kebab and rice
beef stew
bacon, egg, chips and beans
veggie soup
spaghetti carbonara
shepherds pie
jacket with tuna
chicken and chips
fish, chips and mushy peas
chilli and rice

I have eaten loads and not felt hungry once, the new mullerlite yogs with the chocolate shavings have been a godsend.

Try it hon, it doesnt feel like I am dieting, just eating right with treats in moderation.

Sam x

what sort of fish have you been having with your chips and mushy peas? and the chicken kebab is that home made or from a shop?
I used to do a home made lamb doner which was lovely which i may do again if i can find the recipe. it was made from lamb mince meat and mint sauce so that would be free on ee wouldnt it with chips and syn the pitta??

Liking this more and more lol
x

Hi all, I did EE last week, my first week back and lost 2.5lbs, it's WI tomorrow and I've stuck to EE 100% all week so I should be on for another loss. I can't believe how much better this plan suits me - I just hope the weight continues to drop off.

I followed EE all week and lost 3.5lbs today (first week on SW) so really pleased didnt feel hungry all week! Will definately be sticking to EE but might add some exercise this week.

Back