Haven't been here in a while, but here to stay this time!

Hi all, i'm not sure if I am starting this right but here goes nothing!

I have been taking the 'Little Blue Pill' since the 5/5/2013 so about 11 days now. I haven't weighed because I was going to try to wait until I was back at the Docs on the 30th. I don't think I can wait :(
Do you think weekly weighing is ok? I want so desperately to stay motivated as in the past I have lasted a couple of weeks and got bored, although I have never taken Xenical before.
I have had one nasty incident since I started but seem to be ok since. I do worry sometimes because I have missed a tablet twice and worry that some fat got through! I am a worry wort lol.

Hope I haven't rambled too much and would be lovely to hear from some of you xxx

Hello, for me personally i prefer to get my weight checked once a month at the doctors, if i had a scales at home i would be obsessing too much i think some people get caught up in the whole weighing thing and start weighing themselves everyday i really don't get that. If you forgot to take your tablet and are eating low fat anyway it won't matter. Good Luck :)

I weighed every week in fact daily sometimes...... It's whatever keeps you motivated. Good Luck x

Thanks guys I think I may wait this first time and maybe invest in a good set of scales for next month. Feeling good today and the sun is shining! Have a good day all, I am going to start putting my food on here later and must make an effort to eat breakfast as I skip it most days and know I need to break that habit xx

Thanks guys I think I may wait this first time and maybe invest in a good set of scales for next month. Feeling good today and the sun is shining! Have a good day all, I am going to start putting my food on here later and must make an effort to eat breakfast as I skip it most days and know I need to break that habit xx

I used to skip it too but now I think I'd die without it lol x

Today I actually found I was starving by about 10.30am! So will have some tomorrow.

Lunch: Tuna Crunch with wholemeal bread
Snack: satsuma and banana, ww yoghurt
Dinner: Beef Stew with boiled pots and loads of veggies - no dumplings :(

Wine club tonight so will see how I manage on tea! Have a great evening all xx

Bad reaction to Beef Stew :(

Oh No!! Poor you! Sorry to hear that. I'm only on day 3, so haven't had a reaction yet.... How long does it normally take for the reaction to take effect after eating?

Was it a homemade stew? Do you think the meat was fatty or the stock??

Hope it passes your quickly... ;-)

Laura

It didn't take long for me to realise I was having a reaction, within the hour my stomach started rumbling uncomfortably and many visits to the toilet......bad times! It was a homemade stew but I think I made the mistake of using some gravy powder to thicken it. I read the label and must have messed up so how, although I am not normally a meat eater so maybe this is why. In future I think I will have something different and not risk it!

At wine club with the girlies now but having tea :(. They have all had wine and cake and I am sat here with a mug and a cheese triangle (light)!

Wine club.....ooooo i like the sound of that!!! You must have the will of steel...that would break me for sure!! Well done!

Faillllll I managed not to have wine or cake I was fine until hubby came home with a kebab! It made me feel so hungry and grumpy so I heated up a ww sweet and sour and now I feel like a fat pig :( should have just gone to bed.
I suppose I should be pleased because normally I would have joined him. Another day tomorrow I suppose.... And as my Nan says "nobody died!"

I think that's bloody brilliant!! I would have fallen off at the wine...let alone the cake and kebab!! Well done you!!

Feeling good today! Thanks for your nice words of encouragement (how long I can refrain from I have no idea!)

My lot had KFC tonight as we were moving my Mum and Dad and I had fruit all day and a Tesco healthy choice cottage pie with extra mixed veggies, it was scrummy xx

Hi Angelkakes. I think your doing so well!! If i was u i prob would of had the wine cake n kebab. Don't know how you resisted kfc.

You should be so proud of yourself!! You haven't failed. You done really well. Amazingly well. Good luck for your weigh in. I weigh every week. Personally i need to see something happening weekly or id lose hope. I just don't have the patience to weigh monthly. Its all up to u hun. :)

Back