havent stepped on scales since

tara40

Loves Norman Reedus
wednesday evening weigh in.

am i cured yet?

my names Tara and i am a scalesoholic !!

Hi my name is Laura and i am a scalesaholic too! After two sucessful days dry the scales called me this morning, so i stood on them. I now feel really bad as they havent moved and i have follow 100% since tuesday! I really wish i would stop doing this to myself!!

Hi im sarah and im a obsessive compulsive scalesaholic....was yesterday, am today.

Your getting there Tara, well done to you X

Hi i'm too addicted to the scales. Monday night I weighed 7stone 12 :eek: (amazing I lost 3 stone in a day!) and then I got off them and back on and I weighed 103 stone 88. NOOOOOOOOOOO, water got in them and they are b*ggered. I did so well and resisted getting a new pair. It nearly killed me, then last night I remembered I has a new set given to me that was hidden in the garage and I succumed:sigh: It looks like my addiction is still with me:cry:

thanks Donnie but the withdrawal is....not.....worth....it.

when i am home i swear i can hear my Salter Scales calling to me....."just one little step, it will only take a minute, it wont hurt"

arrgghh the torment and torture !!!!!

lol! love that you had a spare set in the garage!! i have a spare set too! hiden in my daughters bedroom which is such a mess i daren't go in!!lol!

Right i know i say this everyday but this time..... im going to do it!

My weigh in day is tuesday so every morning when i feel i am going to weigh i will post on here as a distraction! Hopefully someone on here will hear my call for help!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm Deb and I'm a scalesaholic as the scales will testify. Every morning, afternoon and evening they are kicked around the bedroom as I leap on and off in the vain hope of a lighter reading. This bizarre ritual is accompanied by my husbands dulcet tones bellowing "leaving those bl**dy scales alone* echoing round the room.

I'm Deb and I'm a scalesaholic as the scales will testify. Every morning, afternoon and evening they are kicked around the bedroom as I leap on and off in the vain hope of a lighter reading. This bizarre ritual is accompanied by my husbands dulcet tones bellowing "leaving those bl**dy scales alone* echoing round the room.

:8855:

I have scales in the bathroom and in the kitchen.....

I was a scalaholic and now I can call myself a "refeormed scalaholic" :D

Seriously, girls, just put those scales away if you can't resist.
It's so much nicer weighing once a week and seeing the difference.
I am proud to say that I have not stood on my scales once since I rejoined SW and I won't again!
I did the best ever when I didn't own scales so am pretending I don't now so I can do as well again! :)

Does any one guess what weight they will be in the morning too? I get on at night and of course I weigh less the next morning, so try and guess and then get all excited when I get on after waking up!

I NEVER weigh myself at night! Only first thing in my pjs after I've been to the loo. I try to resist until the morning of my WI (tues) but generally find myself peaking on a friday.Just to see how things are going, which usually is well, and then I stymie myself on friday and sat with wine and then have a desperate reign in to make it ok for tues!

Hi my name is Claire and i am a scalesaholic too! its been 5 days since my last encounter with the scales. I am tempted by the dark side of the scales most days. But Im doing well with my addiction. They look at me as if to say go on you know you want to step on me...lol Its a funny topic but a common conversation I have with my friends about scales. Ive been weighing once a week for 5 weeks and can say Im not ruled by the scales anymore...lol

Ladies you will be proud of me for the first time in 7 weeks i did not stand on the scales this morning!!! wohooo!

It was really hard though did my usual routine went for a wee the went to the kitchen to get the scales and i thought no dont do it!!

So i have no idea if what i am today and its great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sadly i feel there will be no reform for me, i am above obsessed. Weigh myself on average....oooh....5 or 6 times a day, even though the scales don't change that much! I also play the guess how much i'll be in the morning game!:sigh:

i have failed, weighed myself, friday morning, and sunday morning and evening.
sob sob sob

Back