Having a bad day

Nell132

Just had some bad news from the doctors about my smear test, going in for an colposcopy tomorrow am..

I know this is a positive move, but my grandma died of cervical cancer and to be honest I'm quite worried.

Thinking chocolate and a movie tonight and knowing I'll massively regret it tomorrow :(

Oh *hugs* to you.
It must be scary having that news, hope all goes well at the doctors tomorrow.

And definitely DO NOT reach for the choc, you'll only feel worse if you do.
I've had some bad news today also and I wanted to eat but I haven't and I'm gald I haven't.

Thanks!

Sorry to hear you've had bad news too! Isn't it crazy how something so insignificant as chocolate can be the first thing you want to grab.

Comfort food is one of my weaknesses, thank god for this forum!

good luck for toomorrow hun , the great thing with smears are they pick these things up really early so they are easy to treat , not nice and uite scarey but you will be fine and you have done great not to reach for the choccie , it will only mae you feel worse

Good luck for tomorrow x

Thanks everyone.. Ive not reached for the choccie!!!.. but my lovely supportive mom came over with a few cans of coke zero.. Cheered me up no end!!!

Starting to feel less scared and more ready to take on the world!!

:)

hey everyone,

Ok so the other day was a bit of a bloody spanner in the works.. Though, I've had a biopsy and should know the results in 2-3 weeks. But I've made a massive effort to stick to this diet as I can't put my life on hold, can I?!!!

Feeling very positive, had my weigh in and lost a massive amount.

Going to up my water this week, just to see if I can loose the same amount again!

:):) Hope everyones having a lovely Saturday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Hun, I have been through this procedure at 23 more than once and it is not a nice thing to have... I had to go back every six months for smears for years and ended up having a cold coagulation to remove abnormal cells which was sooooooooooooo not fun but better than the alternative. You did the right thing going as now they will always check on you and catch anything early. I think I probably did reach for the chocolate at the time so well done for getting through it and I hope you are soon back to full health and have nothing to worry about ;)

Back