Having a bad day!

My mood is quite low today, and feeling the fridge is calling me....... i feel so miserable and could so easily give in, so insted of opening the fridge i opened the lap top to come on her and seek insperation and motivation to try stay on track.... does anyone else go through days like this?

yes!! I look at all the photos of people whilst glugging my water!!

time flies by chatting on here and looking everything up!

Keep strong

I know exactly what you mean. I now open the lap top very time I have a week moment. I use to go on ebay when I felt like this, it was costing me a fortune but have now discovered this site so I spend a few minutes reading what every one else has to say and hopefully the moment passes.
:character00254:
Chin up and I hope you feel a bit better soon.

L

I am on day 4 today and feeling the strain. I cannot get food off of my mind today. I have stuck to it 100% so far. I feel like I could just lick the flavour from crisps but not actually eat them. I have had a milk shake (I am on 4 a day) and a glass of water and about to start the ironing to take my mind off of it. Will it work, I don't think so. I am used to Saturday nights been a really relaxing one with food and wine and cheesy tv.:(

I am on day 4 today and feeling the strain. I cannot get food off of my mind today. I have stuck to it 100% so far. I feel like I could just lick the flavour from crisps but not actually eat them. I have had a milk shake (I am on 4 a day) and a glass of water and about to start the ironing to take my mind off of it. Will it work, I don't think so. I am used to Saturday nights been a really relaxing one with food and wine and cheesy tv.:(
I know how you feel, Saturday nights is usually a bottle of pink fizz for me and some nice food but tonight, which will be my first weekend on CD, I will have some sparkling water drunk from a nice champagne flute - it will make it seem like I am celebrating, which I am really. Day 6 and feeling ok now. I had a couple of days where I was not convinced about all this but coming on here and reading all the positive posts really helps. There's loads of good advice and support available and I reckon over the coming weeks this forum will be a godsend for me and hopefully for you too. Keep your pecker up. I've decided to start knitting in the evenings to keep my mind occupied and so far it seems to be helping. Good luck xx

Chelsea Lou, my weekend always consisted of a bottle of wine or two! I am now just finishing my third week on SS and have been completely alcohol free, sparkling water all the way! It gets easier :) Well done on getting through your first week :)

Chelsea Lou, my weekend always consisted of a bottle of wine or two! I am now just finishing my third week on SS and have been completely alcohol free, sparkling water all the way! It gets easier :) Well done on getting through your first week :)
I will have no vices left soon, non-smoking, non-drinking, non-face-stuffing and no sex!! Mind you, when I am slim and attractive perhaps the sex will be back on the menu lol

Grim determination! (And the size of my tummy! :eek: )

Today is my worst day, not because i'm hungry, or having any bad symptons, just because Saturday evenings are the time we all sit down together for dinner, then watch tv after eating, and have lots of snacks and stuff, and now i'm surrounded by it and still sipping my water lol.
But i've had such a good week, with no cheating what so ever! I'm not going to spoil it now! I feel like running off to bed and hiding under the duvet. Think i'm going to look at the inspiration slideshow :)

Hi all,

Well I've just got back from a meal out at the harvester - and I am very proud of myself for not touching a thing. Just glugged water, while the other members of family ate. Some do take the pee out of my "liquid diet" and joke about what can't you have today etc. But im very proud of myself, although I could have soooo easily given in to some chips, or my son's chicken nuggets. I WILL make myself proud, I WILL get to goal, no matter how long it takes me, and I WILL maintain, and then enjoy a few meal's out with them all again, but picking the correct food's and enjoying it as a meal, not a "picking the lowest in fat just to be slim". More importantly, I won't indulge like I may have done in the past, and if I have a small treat, I will exercise more, and have just a small treat every now and again, not every single day!

Chelsea-Lou - you're not far from me btw, I live in Bracknell, Berks.

Back