Having a bad time of it!!

X_Tasha_X

Silver Member
Hiya old friends Haha... guess whos trying AGAIN :eek:

I have been having such a bad time of it of late. I could not stick to the diet one little bit :mad: I dunno why i have been finding it so hard.:confused:

Today i am back on it 100% and i am going to give it my all and REALLY really try:rolleyes:. I want this more than anything. I hope i can do it this time. :p

Going to take one day at a time and see how i get on.

Wish me luck <3 xxxx

Good Luck Xx

Good luck Tasha - you can do it!!!!

You can do it. If you wantto buddy up let me know. I could do with some kicks up the rear. x x

Im back on tomorrow too, i also noticed you are doing race for life too and are localish :)

I need to start doing a bit training as mine is 11th July and time is catching up!!

Good luck with your restart, you have had some great results from cd :)

Good luck getting back into it, I am in the same boat after having 4 weeks off being naughty. The reality check came when I got on the scales and had put on a stone and a half!! (mostly water, but still eeek!!)

Are you still getting pandora charms for each stone? Incentive enough in my book!!

good luck with the restart tasha!

Hey tasha! I think we started around the same time last time! I also gace up i couldnt stick to it at all but im restarting to so I hope you do well!!! x

Hi Tasha

Hope yesterday went okay. I'm restarting tomorrow too; just hope the dizziness doesn't get the better of me again.

Good luck; but I'm sure you'll do great.

Good Luck! x

Hey Tash, all the best hun. I have been back on track for a week now. Is bloody hard, but will be so worth it

All the best chick xx

hi tasha, you can do this you know you can, ive had a hard few weeks but seeing cdc on mon eve,think shes going to kick my a...e :(, havnt gained any weight tho wooohhooo, good luck stick at it, youll get there xx

Hi Tasha...

I was wondering where you got to... you started our Team forum and I joined then you disappeared on us..LOL.. you gave me a complex! LOL Joking!! :D

You can do this Tasha.. just keep focused and come on the forum and post, read and post.. that's what keeps me going... welcome back Tash and good luck.

Hey hun, welcome back. Good luck with the restart!! I know how hard it is, but you can do it!!! xx

How is it going hunni?

Thinking of you.

Charlie x

Back