Having a bit of a worry...

Mycroft

At the moment I'm having 3 or 4 Healthy Extras and all 15 Syns. I tried starting out with less, but I kept cheating! :break_diet:

I do quite a lot of exercise, 5 to 7 hours of high impact cardio every week, but I'm really worried that this won't be enough for me to lose weight.

What does everyone think?

The OP doesn't eat meat but eats fish.

To the OP, when you say you are cheating what do you mean? Are you eating enough free and superfree foods? Is it lack of planning? Boredom? Perhaps if you explain a bit more we can help out with some strategies for coping.

Well, I would get to 10 Syns, go over by 1, then get so upset with myself that I would comfort eat! Stupid I know.... :cry: When I have 15 Syns I find that I am totally satisfied and don't have this problem.

But you are not cheating! Sw say to have between 5 and 15 syns a day. So have your full 15 syns and don't be so hard on yourself. The difference between 10 and 15 syns a day is only an additional 100 calories or 700 over the course of the week - so neither here nor there. And if by having 15 a day it means you do do not comfort eat then so much the better ;)

Mycroft said:
Hi wots pescitarian?

Hi! It means I don't eat meat, but I will eat fish and seafood products.[/QUOTE]

He he thank you silly question i know sounds like your doing great keep to your 15 syns like everyone said and your on track!

Back