Having a 'fat' day

Sarah-Jayne

Gold Member
Meh!

Dont you just hate them days where no matter how well you have done with your weight loss it just doesnt seem enough, you feel like your getting no where and you just feel generally fat? Well yeah, i'm having one of them today.

Meh meh meh, weigh in tomorrow morning and i'm finding it hard to stay positive. I have had two days off plan at the weekend and know I have blown it! Plus i wont hit my target, I know I have moaned about it before lol .

Sorry for the little rant :( xx

you have to take the rough with the smooth... I have days like this...but it will pass and you will feel great again. stick to free food, have weigh whatever happens (fingers crossed a positive) it will be a brand spanking new week, good luck x

Rant away honey!! Know how you feel. 'Meh' is such a cr@ppy place to be. Those off plan days might not have done too much damage if you've reined it in the rest of the week...and you never know til you get on the scales.

*hugs* Sometimes there's nothing more than a hug that we can help with...I can trot out all the usual...look how far you've come...stuff, but that sometimes doesn't help does it!?! You will get out of the 'meh-ness' yourself soon enough. Next week you'll be fabulous.

xxx

Meh!

Dont you just hate them days where no matter how well you have done with your weight loss it just doesnt seem enough, you feel like your getting no where and you just feel generally fat? Well yeah, i'm having one of them today.

Meh meh meh, weigh in tomorrow morning and i'm finding it hard to stay positive. I have had two days off plan at the weekend and know I have blown it! Plus i wont hit my target, I know I have moaned about it before lol .

Sorry for the little rant :( xx

I know what you mean and I find that when I get fed up about weight/how I feel, it's more tempting to be naughty. I am wired all kinds of weird.

But remember how well you're doing - you're nearly at target!

We all suffer these days and I bet even twiglets have fat days. But don't let them bring you down.

Hugs xxx

Hi SarahJayne, hope you are feeling less meh today, is it WI today, good luck will keep everything crossed for you xxx

I'm having one today, trying to avoid obsessive weighing by making syn free scotch eggs.

Back