Having a fat day!

I am having the worst "fat day" ever at the mo... one of those where you look in the mirror and every lump, bump and roll seems to have tripled in size, and you think, "wow, if I'm this monstrous now, what on earth was I like before SW??!"

I've never been a very good judge of my size in the mirror, even at my heaviest I thought my body looked pretty much the same as it did at 9.5 stone, with maybe a bit of extra padding! Unfortunately all my clothes disagreed, and have thus refused to allow me access until I lose a couple stone... *sigh*

Well it finally caught up!! 0.5lbs ON and I've been ill all week and barely eaten, how does that work!
I'm not bothering anymore! I've got 5.5lbs to go to target and less than 4 weeks to do it in!

bevhunter1986 said:
Well it finally caught up!! 0.5lbs ON and I've been ill all week and barely eaten, how does that work!
I'm not bothering anymore! I've got 5.5lbs to go to target and less than 4 weeks to do it in!

Don't give up! When you are ill and don't eat your body goes into starvation mode and conserves energy ! Thats why you have had a slight gain. 5.5lb is achievable in 3 weeks if you put your mind to it. Good luck x

targetforever said:
Don't give up! When you are ill and don't eat your body goes into starvation mode and conserves energy ! Thats why you have had a slight gain. 5.5lb is achievable in 3 weeks if you put your mind to it. Good luck x

0.5 lbs off. 4.5 lbs to go!

Meh! It needs to hurry the eff up and get lost!!

Rubbish I've stayed the same for lots of reasons. Lost, put on, lost, put on! But having some time off plan anyway now....well sort of. X

I've been so good until yesterday jumped on the scales first thing morning ( Im a serial daily weigher!!) and found that I've put on 0.5 lb .. told myself its probablywater weight from the salt from the SW chips and ketchup I had the night before but by 5pm I got home and ate 6 slices of white bread covered in butter and then later in the evening around midnight had about 4 hot cross buns with butter and just had another 2..... oh no !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I lovingly refer to my off days as S.W.A. (Slimming World Amnesia) - weigh in , feel dissapointed that I have either maintained when I want to lose a pound or two, then remember...ahhh yes, those custard creams I was only going to have 2 of.......that extra bit of cheese I cut off to make it the correct weight - I put in my mouth, why???? We are human at the end of the day and all have our moments, its realising when we need to reign it in. If only willpower was available in the shops...........

Back