Having a Nightmare

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by mitten, 24 July 2007 Social URL.

1. mitten

mitten The old me is coming back

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Hello,

I am normally on the Brides to be section but very quiet so on here looking for support.

I had my hen this weekend - best weekend ever - living it up with my girls. I had been SS'ing for 16 days before i went away and was just over a stone down. I was pretty good all weekend but have been a disaster since i came back - ate like a pig last night and again this morning. I feel terrible and just knew this would happen. Once the bloody diet is broken it's so hard to get back into the Zone.

And i need to get there - had a dress fitting at just over 13 stone and my dress wouldn't go up over my hips. Next fitting in 3 weeks time and i need a stone gone for it. My wedding is 2 months away, if i get bak on track with exercise will i be in any way able to loose 2.5 stone by then?

Please help girls i am at the end of my tether and in a real downer and panic.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. icemoose

icemoose The Diet Guy

Diet:
    Don't diet anymore!
    2 months away would mean you should lose about 2 stone (maybe a little more if you drink the water)

But only you can get your head back on this, 2 months is nothing!! And you will be so busy organising everything that you can do this.

Just got to believe you can do it and then you will.

Mike

4. Linda5111

Linda5111 I can do this.

Diet:
    slim and save
    if u stick to it(no cheating) then i think it's possible. good luck.

5. mitten

mitten The old me is coming back

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Thanks for the suport - it's just the getting re-started is so blinking hard! Ahh...tomorrow here i come

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.