Having a Nightmare

mitten

The old me is coming back
Hello,

I am normally on the Brides to be section but very quiet so on here looking for support.

I had my hen this weekend - best weekend ever - living it up with my girls. I had been SS'ing for 16 days before i went away and was just over a stone down. I was pretty good all weekend but have been a disaster since i came back - ate like a pig last night and again this morning. I feel terrible and just knew this would happen. Once the bloody diet is broken it's so hard to get back into the Zone.

And i need to get there - had a dress fitting at just over 13 stone and my dress wouldn't go up over my hips. Next fitting in 3 weeks time and i need a stone gone for it. My wedding is 2 months away, if i get bak on track with exercise will i be in any way able to loose 2.5 stone by then?

Please help girls i am at the end of my tether and in a real downer and panic.

2 months away would mean you should lose about 2 stone (maybe a little more if you drink the water)

But only you can get your head back on this, 2 months is nothing!! And you will be so busy organising everything that you can do this.

Just got to believe you can do it and then you will.

Mike

if u stick to it(no cheating) then i think it's possible. good luck.

Thanks for the suport - it's just the getting re-started is so blinking hard! Ahh...tomorrow here i come

Back