Having A Rant ... :'(

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
Feeling pretty crappy today to be honest!

Didnt get out of bed untill 11am!!!!! :mad: I hate getting up late i feel like i have wasted my day.

Its also a beautiful day here and most of my friends are going out on the barbican, or to a pub somewhere else as its bank holiday sunday and having a good time. I dont mind cuz i didnt want to go out all day and not drink but i'm down because i want to be summery, want to sit in the sun and get 'merry' but i know i cant!

I realise there will be plenty of time for that after LT but for now :sigh:

Bf is out tonight & tomorrow night aswell - although i have been invited tonight i dont feel ready to go to the pub yet on just water. Considering tonight it will probably be heaving aswell!!

And, i dont wana go to the local just yet as i want them all to be stunned with my weight loss when im done ... hahah how vain is that?!!!! lol

Anyways, rant over. Tanya - out! x

Hi summergurl do you feel better now?

I can understand you wanting people to be amazed when you do decide to go out to your local, I feel exactly the same so it's staying in for me for a couple of months, but the wait will be worth it I'm sure.

The small sacrifices you are making now, will pay dividends and be well worth it for the rest of your life.

Chin up girl and keep smiling this feeling will soon pass, and in the meantime rant away I am here xxx

Hi Summergurl,

I know the feeling! All my family are out having a BBQ today and i am staying at home.
You have done amazing with your losses so far its just a small sacrifice. We are supposed to be having a tropical summer just think how much slimmer you will be by then and you can really be a summer gurl!!!!

Goals
1. Get through day 1 :D done!!
2. Get through week 1
3. Lose 1st
4. Lose 2st
5. Get to 18.5st (usually get stuck at 19st)

A know it will be worth it - just get the odd day where sometimes it sucks lol But - it is a small price to pay for being slim :)

Thanks girlies :D:D x

And, i dont wana go to the local just yet as i want them all to be stunned with my weight loss when im done ... hahah how vain is that?!!!! lol

I totally understand this, you've worked bloody hard on this diet you deserve the :wow: factor the first time you step in to that pub. Chin up, just remember....... WHO BOUGHT SIZE 18 JEANS YESTERDAY!!!!!! The pub and nights out will be there once you've finished this diet and you'll be wearing skimpy summer clothes. And it'll be a lot warmer, it's only pretend summer out there today! Ten mins in the beer garden and you'd be freezing, especially on this diet... I keep putting the central heating on I'm that cold ;)
xxx

hha lou! Thanks :)

and yeah - suppose it is only 'pretend' summer lol x

Tanya, you'll be fine hun but it is down to the person on the diet how you do things and if you don't feel comfortable going out yet, then theres nothing there that says you have to.
I can fully understand how you feel about wanting to go out when you've lost more weight to amaze people and after I've been to the party I'm going to on the 25th of this month, that's going to be it until the difference is just too apparent not to notice lol!
But just remember, you're doing great and you'll be at your target weight in no time x x x

I totally understand this, you've worked bloody hard on this diet you deserve the :wow: factor the first time you step in to that pub. Chin up, just remember....... WHO BOUGHT SIZE 18 JEANS YESTERDAY!!!!!! The pub and nights out will be there once you've finished this diet and you'll be wearing skimpy summer clothes. And it'll be a lot warmer, it's only pretend summer out there today! Ten mins in the beer garden and you'd be freezing, especially on this diet... I keep putting the central heating on I'm that cold ;)
xxx

Great post chick you are so right in what you say....the sun will not last but the weight loss will and it will be so worth it hang on in there chick....xx

Hi Tanya, I feel the same today. It must be an Easter thing. However, you are doing so well and you look fantastic. Just imagine how you will look when you go to your local! Just think of the August bank holiday and sitting in the sun with a drink in your hand, it will so be worth it! You have lost nearly 3 and a half stone, you should be so proud of yourself! xx

I know what you mean I am struggling today must be cos its a long weekend and every one's doing something, I am lucky cos my other half is on a diet too so he does not want to go out to the pub.

Hope you are feeling better now Tanya! It's not the real summer yet. It has been gorgeous down here today though hasn't it.

I went out for the first time on LT last night and just drank water and had a great time. Just think when the real summer is here you will be slim and gorgeous and sipping those cocktails down on the barbican. It wont be long and this is so worth it as we all know.

Chin up cos you're doing great. Keep going!

I know the feeling.

I missed a night out last night being on this diet, then had all the family round for an Easter Roast and sat there having my "chicken soup". Was nearly tempted to eat some roast beef but managed to stop myself.

Never mind - tomorrow is a new day.

Summergurl - Just think you won't have the hangover tomorrow either - lol !

It's not forever and just think how you'll feel when you've lost all of your weight and then you go to your local...i'll bet some won't recognise you straight away. :)

I've sacrificed loads of nights out in the last few months, sisn't bother me to start with, now it does, it is hard but will be so worth while!

Back