Having a really bad day

Starlit_Cazza

Restart 3/9/2013
I have had some really really bad, horrible news today :cry:

It is taking every single ounce of will power I have not to go on a huge binge and crack open the vodka. I just want to scream and cry and I just can't pull myself together. I just don't know what to do.

Really sorry to hear you are having such a bad day .... you know where we are if you need to shout and scream!

Hope things soon pick up for you. xxxx

I am so sorry to hear that! I know that I can be an emotional eater and have used food in the past to comfort myself in bad times. But, just remember that whatever the situation is, however bad you feel about this situation the fact that you want to lose weight is not going to change. If you over eat now I know you will feel bad about it and it might actually add to the bad feelings you have having at the moment. Whatever has happened has happened and you have no control over it but you have control over what you put in your mouth. You are doing very well at the moment just keep at it.

Good luck.

Why don't you have a scream and cry and it might make you feel better? Or vent here, we are here to listen.

But you are doing it, you are in control, and you have HUGE amounts of will power to come on here and not open the kitchen cupboards. Well done.

I'm sorry that its been awful for you, but you are just proving to yourself how strong you can be

xxxxx

Aww babe sorry to hear you got bad news, like the others say we're all here for you if you want to vent...try and stay strong. hugs.xx

well done for not giving in so far. hope you've got someone close you can talk to about your problems...or like others have said why not do a post xxx

My best friend lost her baby. she was 41 weeks pregnant. Don't know the details yet (haven't actually spoken to her), but obviously she is pretty damn devastated. I am in an absolute state - not helped but us living 100 miles apart. Keep having to pick my 14 month old up and give her big cuddles and tell myself how blooming lucky I am to have her.

My worst fear when pregnant was that I would carry her to term and then lose her somehow. Ironically she came out fine, but she very nearly lost me (developed pneumonia then septicaemia when she was 24 hours old and nearly died several times as a result).

Sorry have gone on a bit. Im in a bit of a state right now. Life is so bloody unfair

BishBosh I'm so sorry to hear about your friend and of course you're gonna be upset....despite the distance I'm sure your best mate knows how much you love her and that you'll be there for her so don't beat yourself up about that.

xxx

Oh I'm so sorry - That is the worst thing to happen to loose a baby.

When I was in that position I convinced myself that the thing to do was to stay strong... after all what my friend needed most was me, and to borrow some of my strength. You'll need enough for the both of you.

Huggs, and if you need to talk...

Oh Bish Bosh - that is terrible news. I know how your friend feels!
Your job is to support her of course, but you have to be good to you too. No-one will benefit from you binging.
Just be there when your friend needs you and keep cuddling your beautiful daughter.
Keep posting.
X

Thats a sad story and Im sorry to hear about you and your friend. Dont sabotage your efforts on this diet, be strong to yourself firstly and then be supportive to your friend when she needs you (((hugs)))

So so sorry to hear your news, had a really bad time with my pregnancy aswell, so know how you feel. All i can say is cry, it really does help. Be there for your friend, cry some more and then scream on here. Well done on keeping your willpower and never give in to your inner demon. You are more than welcome to rant and rave as we are all hear to listen. Take care hon, hugs and kisses to you. Xx

Thinking about you Bish.
Lynne x

Just to update really. Had an email from my friends partner a couple of hours ago. My friend went in to hospital (planned) for a sweep on monday. Unfortunately when they examined her they discovered her baby had died in the womb

She gave birth to a baby girl, Vanessa Lucy, on tuesday morning. She weighed 8lb 4oz. They don't know why this happened, and I am sure won't know for some time.

Can't even begin to understand how they are feeling. I am finding it bloody hard, and it isnt even my baby.

Might not be around for a few days. Im sure everyone can understand this. If someone can collect and sort out the stats for team 3 this week I would really appreciate it.

Awwwwwwwwww BB , so sorry to hear about your friend, Not a thing I can do to make you or your friend feel any better at the moment but I am thinking of you all at the awful time.

Hope you feel stronger soon BB.xxx

Back