Having a really tough day....

sarah-louise x

Silver Member
im not sure why but today has been hard from the moment i got up! i just text my OH to tell him im finding it hard and this was his reply..

'i know its hard babe but look at what uv lost in the first week so thats what u can do so keep this up and ul be at your weight in no time xx just dont give up, your doing great xxx '

Talk about turn things around!! im amazed at the impact that reply had on me......today now feels like a breeze! x

Awww bless! My oh is like this and inknow only a few words of encouragement from him spurs me on! You've got a good one there Hun!

thank u x yeah he does have his moments :) he does try and support me most of the time so i know im quite lucky :) x

Bless him - my hubby means well but does seem to want to make me happy with chocolate!!!

Bless him - my hubby means well but does seem to want to make me happy with chocolate!!!

it was belgium buns for me :eek: or indian take away on a sat night, god how i miss that! i have to tell myself this is for my own good :eek: but its so hard at times!

Iv had today off as I was supposed to be in hospital lol had-
Pasta salad
4 x chocolate oaties
And a cup of tea
I'm stuffed but back on ss tomorrow :)

iv not come off plan or cheated or anything, just having a tough day, tho i dont know why :-(

what a nice reply :D you've got a lovely chap there. :D:D:D

thank u xx

Back