having a really tough day :(

beckiieboop

I've been 100% for a week and felt it was getting easier but today I feel like I'm struggling, smelling other peoples food is starting to grate at me. Feel like giving up already but know I'm not going to, don't know why I'm feeling so negative today. I just feel like I need more support, only having a couple people actually supporting me, the rest think its a stupid diet. Urgh. Anyone else have bad days?

Hiya Hun
I know what you mean I found the first week no problem was loving it now am finding in hard as ever. This is my second time on lipotrim and am finding it harder than before.
Same here food is everywhere I hate it!
U got to keep a positive head on ya and dont worry about what people say its nothing to do with them. It's your business. U do what u want.

Keep drinking water and water.

I don't tel anyone really. It's my choice. I know what people can be like so I don't bother.

Only family and friends know.

U can do this

;)
X

Hi Bekkie

Every diet has good days & bad , this one is more extreme but it does work .. Try to keep going and you will be rewarded with a fab figure .. I had my 2nd weigh in yesterday & lost absolutely nothing , not even a gram , I spent yesterday so fed up I was going to give up , but I can't really stop as I have 3 stone to lose by Xmas .. This diet will drive you crazy at times but if you give up you will be back where you started, come on here you will have all the support in the world
Hugs tigger

Hi Beckie,

I'm in the middle of my 5th week and I still have the odd hard day. It is a tough diet but the results are fantastic. Keep going!

BM

Hi Bekkie

Every diet has good days & bad , this one is more extreme but it does work .. Try to keep going and you will be rewarded with a fab figure .. I had my 2nd weigh in yesterday & lost absolutely nothing , not even a gram , I spent yesterday so fed up I was going to give up , but I can't really stop as I have 3 stone to lose by Xmas .. This diet will drive you crazy at times but if you give up you will be back where you started, come on here you will have all the support in the world
Hugs tigger

Oh Tigger, to stay the same thats got to be tough. Well done for your postive attitude. This diet can make you crazy at times but if you stick to it you must lose weight however sometimes it comes off in huge fast lumps and sometimes it clings on for a bit longer! I hope you are rewarded with a MASSIVE loss next week.

BM

That's hard Tigger :( My pharmacist did it herself and was telling me she had no losses for three weeks in a row once! It was because she was retaining fluid apparently. I'd go mad!

Yeah I think she said 9lbs after that. Weightloss is a funny thing, it should be so predictible just burn however many more calories than you consume and you'll lose a pound, but our bodies can be so stubborn!

Oh no, I just did something stupid and thought I'd do a little research on this diet. So many people wrote about how they lost the weight quickly but ended up putting it straight back on after coming off the diet. This is worrying me now, as long as I do the refeed week properly when I come off and obviously don't go back to my old ways in the future, I should be ok right? Don't wanna do all this for nothing :(

Don't doubt yourself beckki , if you go back to your old ways of course the weight will go back on ... You need to refeed properly , and maybe join a slimming club to help you watch what your eating ... I did last year and lost nearly 4 stone & it's still off , I'm back now to lose the rest it's hard but I can tell you now if you keep focused you will get there
Tigger x

tigger22 said:
Don't doubt yourself beckki , if you go back to your old ways of course the weight will go back on ... You need to refeed properly , and maybe join a slimming club to help you watch what your eating ... I did last year and lost nearly 4 stone & it's still off , I'm back now to lose the rest it's hard but I can tell you now if you keep focused you will get there
Tigger x

Hi just curious after reading your post, as the one thing I was worried about was whether my body will store anything as fat when I start eating normally again after LT. I see you've done we'll to keep it off! As long as I refers properly and join a slimming club and exercise etc it should stay off?

Def Natalie , it worked for me , I find the tfr helps to boost your loss, I had 7 stone to lose so I'd safely say if you watch what you eat you won't put it back on & of course there's times we overeat ,etc , but what I found helped me was I'd be very very good Monday to Friday & then for the weekend I'd have my wine & takeaway ,best of luck tiggerx

tigger22 said:
Def Natalie , it worked for me , I find the tfr helps to boost your loss, I had 7 stone to lose so I'd safely say if you watch what you eat you won't put it back on & of course there's times we overeat ,etc , but what I found helped me was I'd be very very good Monday to Friday & then for the weekend I'd have my wine & takeaway ,best of luck tiggerx

Thanks!!! I think I'll join ww after and allow myself the odd treat on weekends.. otherwise I will just feel deprived and mores likely to go back to old ways!! X

Sounds terrible but I'm actually thinking of going out and getting a pack of menthol cigarettes!!! Disguise the breath and cure my hunger pangs!!!
I no it's desperate!!! I won't do it but am so close!!!

Funnily enough - I've just been and done that haha! But to be honest it doesn't help with the hunger pangs or disguise the breath (in a nice way).
How long you been on Lipotrim now natalie? This is my third week and to be honest I'm not feeling hungry at all now, sometimes I come close to forgetting to have my last shake!
Keep your chin up though :) x

AHH I've just been thinking about how tough it's going to be next month, for my boyfriends birthday I've booked us the day at Alton Towers and then we're off to my cousins as it's her birthday too, then a night in the hotel for us both. So far, no temptations. This will be a test... no wine for Becky!

beckiieboop said:
Funnily enough - I've just been and done that haha! But to be honest it doesn't help with the hunger pangs or disguise the breath (in a nice way).
How long you been on Lipotrim now natalie? This is my third week and to be honest I'm not feeling hungry at all now, sometimes I come close to forgetting to have my last shake!
Keep your chin up though :) x

Hi Beckie,
It is my 4th day and have just had my second shake! Feel a bit sick but not gunna cave, its not forever!!!Roll on 4 weeks time when I can refeed lol
How are u getting on with it? Good to hear u find it easier now I can't wait til that stage! How much have u lost now?
Cigarettes didn't wok then no? Haha x

Back