having a sunny slimmer day. and its all thanks to you xxx

green eyed monster

Gold Member
having a fish through my summer clothes, came across a pair of trousers from last year, size 24!! thank god they no longer fit, im over the moon.

instead im sat here drinking cherry pepsi max in my size 16 3/4 length jeans with this :D on my face.

i started to diet last year but it wasnt until finding this extraordinary network and friends, advice and support that i finally managed to get my (less huge) arse in gear and start losing some proper weight.

thankyou all so much, i hope i can help you all in the same way you continue to help me, every day.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thats lovely - and well done on your fantastic success!

I was chuffed the other day when I managed to squeeze into a pair of trousers that I love from last year that actually have a waistband.

I know the scales will record how we're doing but times like this are priceless! x

thankyou, im no where near to success yet though, still a long way to go.

xxxxx

lol stivesliz!

its nice to not be 'elasticated'

:D i have half my legs out, i thought id better as i have a weird square tan mark on my feet. lol

Oooh bit chilly for legs out weather up here. Got crackin wind too, (the weather not me). Sounds as if youre all doing sooooo well, fabulous. :) :)

another 2lbs gone this week, and now under 200lbs.

having a good day.

xxxxx

thankyou everyone, truly.

it really is you lot that keep me going x

Back