having a wobble - help please

F4ye

hi all- i haven't been about for a few weeks as i feel a bit fed up and can't seem to stop chomping my way through chocolate at the moment - i need some sharp talking to to get me back on track - any one around?

F4ye :cry:

Ok put the chocolate away out of sight & get yourself some syn free deserts.

Mullerlight yoghurts are brill as are meringue with fruit & yoghurts, what about having an Alpen light bar, there are lots of options you don't need to deprive yourself & you don't need to go off plan.

You have a choice, go for it you can & will do it;);)

Hello F4ye

I know exactly how you feel, as I have been playing with the same stone now since before last xmas. you know what I mean, 1 ab off , 3 lb on, 2 lb off etc. last wi I had put 8lb on after going on 4 week mad devil spree with food and drink. I am a bored eater, a stress eater, an angry eater, star week eater, and eater inbetween star week. In other words I like eating.

my downfall is chocolate, alchohol, cheese, bread oh and food. I have yet to find something I dont like.

However, you have to remember why you want to lose weight the pros and cons (bet there are not many cons?) keep trying and say we will not give up. I cannot give you much advise as you can see we all have times when the dieting gets a bit monotenous (not sure thats spelt right) but you know what I mean.

I am joining a different sw group tomorrow, i am going to treat it like my 1st week. I hope a change will be as good as a rest. But I know it is really down to me. If I want it. then i cant eat what I want.
good luck.

Maybe try some new recipes or other low syn treats that can keep you away from the chocolate. I find that doing a food diary really helps me see where I am going wrong. Do you notice that it's at certain times in the day when you need the chocolate or is it any time of the day? I notice that if I have something sweet earlier in the day I'm craving for it all day. If you are anything like me, then try to have your sweets towards the end of the day. Also try looking for some alternatives to chocolate- Mini Milks, Mini Twisters, Options Chocolate with 0% Total Yogurt, frozen grapes?
You only have 5lbs to go, so don't throw in the towel yet!

It's easy to have a bit too much of the wrong thing and then rationalize making it worse by thinking that you've ruined the diet now, so what the heck!

Maybe try 'banning' your trigger foods for a week and try to get the boost you need to kickstart your motivation?

I know, it sounds easy :D

thank you thank you thank you to all of you for your fantastically motivating very sensible suggestions and your honesty!

I am (somewhat) ashamed of my moaning when i see the amazing journeys some of you are on with awe inspiring 4 and a half stone losses - wow that really is incredible and just the ticket i needed to get my act together and re-focus!

I know i can do this and i am doing very well - i just have to keep at it! I pledge to myself and to all of you a full week of 100% effort - one day at a time!

F4ye
I will not behave like a :lemon: this week - but i might eat one!!!

Maybe try some new recipes or other low syn treats that can keep you away from the chocolate. I find that doing a food diary really helps me see where I am going wrong. Do you notice that it's at certain times in the day when you need the chocolate or is it any time of the day? I notice that if I have something sweet earlier in the day I'm craving for it all day. If you are anything like me, then try to have your sweets towards the end of the day. Also try looking for some alternatives to chocolate- Mini Milks, Mini Twisters, Options Chocolate with 0% Total Yogurt, frozen grapes?
You only have 5lbs to go, so don't throw in the towel yet!

you are incredible - how good must you feel to be loosing all that weight! I am so impressed. thanks for your support it means a lot
F4ye

It's easy to have a bit too much of the wrong thing and then rationalize making it worse by thinking that you've ruined the diet now, so what the heck!

Maybe try 'banning' your trigger foods for a week and try to get the boost you need to kickstart your motivation?

I know, it sounds easy :D

I like the idea of keeping off the trigger food this week - thank you for your suggestion.
F4ye

Back