Having an OK week

Irene

Silver Member
Hi
Have been a bit 'hit and miss' the last few weeks but started Week 1 from Tueday of this week and using my diary to write down everything. My treat tonight is a glass of red wine with my tandoori quorn.;)
Have not been able to get to class since 18th August but kept in touch with my SWC.
Thinking of settng a new target in a few weeks.
Doing lots of planning ahead and varied meals - so much so that I have been asked to do a 'demonstration' of a dish in the school that I work in for the students. The DT teacher is running an after school class - I was thinking of the SW quiche but open to suggestions please:p
Keep going everyone and have a lovely weekend.
Irene

Hi
Have been a bit 'hit and miss' the last few weeks but started Week 1 from Tueday of this week and using my diary to write down everything. My treat tonight is a glass of red wine with my tandoori quorn.;)
Have not been able to get to class since 18th August but kept in touch with my SWC.
Thinking of settng a new target in a few weeks.
Doing lots of planning ahead and varied meals - so much so that I have been asked to do a 'demonstration' of a dish in the school that I work in for the students. The DT teacher is running an after school class - I was thinking of the SW quiche but open to suggestions please:p
Keep going everyone and have a lovely weekend.
Irene

congrats on having a good week, keep it up,

I love the SW quiche, just done a pasta n sauce mac cheese one, but love love love the quorn curry one, they are so versatile you can but just about anything in them......i would go with it.....:):cool:

no, get some Low fat fromage frais or natural yoghurt, only couple of tablespoon, mix with one tablespoon curry paste and marinate quorn pieces, i have found the beef ones to be nice, then opo in the quiche and cook.

i use patak's curry paste lemon and corriander, it's only one syn, but some are upto 4 syns....

these are the only 3 that are one syn....on both green and red days...

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]medium Tamarind & Paprika Curry Paste
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Tandoori Curry Paste, Tamarind & Ginger
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Tikka Masala Curry Paste, Coriander & Lemon,[/FONT][/FONT]

Back