Having another go at slim save

You need a doctor to sign the forms on LL as well(or at least you used to).I love the shakes on slim and save.The CD and LL ones were OK but I find these nicer.If the shakes are too thick for you, you can just add more water.

I don't recall anything at all that said you had to sign up for a certain period of time - if you've got a consultant suggesting that then I'd ring their head office and check if it's right, perhaps the consultants are doing that themselves so they get the income! It was on the LL site I heard about S&S - their support forums, someone had asked if there was anything similar out there, and had been answered with a whole list of alternatives, surprised me that it was still there.

I'm still on my LL consultants weekly email list so I get all the stuff they send through, they changed the rules not so long ago to be the same as for lite for most people - no doc sign up needed. When I did it you had to have your form signed every 12 weeks, now unless you've got one of the named conditions - diabetes for example - you can kind of self certify to say you are in decent enough health etc. I'm not knocking LL at all, it got me here for a kick off ;) I just didn't find the approach of my particular consultant all that great for me, and really didn't want to sit in a changing group baring my soul when all they talked about was what they could get away with on the cheating side, just made me wonder why on earth they would want to part with £70+ a week and then cheat, who did they think they were cheating? Which made me wonder how useful the therapy side was actually going to be!

I did ll way back when it first started and thought it was great but when they changed the counselling style and all the books and the price went up from 46 to 72 I found the same as you, they were only interested in talking about how to cheat. The DVDs we had to watch were terrible and there wasn't much actual counselling going on.

Lol 15 mins this one didn't even take my measurements. Just said these are the products pick your flavours, your also need to buy this book, tells you how it works. She didn't tell me anything. Weighed me and said see u next week, no good luck ring me if u need me. Think lasted 2/3 weeks and then gave her a piece of my mind after I found out how she was suppose to do it. Didn't need consultant anyway, I do better doing it on my own and a lot cheaper, £25per week instead of £45 -£50. Your doing really well. X
Ho that CDC , she was bad , should really get 30 mins , and also buying the book , no way .... if that happens should ring head office , also CDC must not have a bmi over 28 , which one in my town was size 26 , then CD Rules the CDC don't stick to them , but they get us to see our GP if your bmi is 40 you need see your GP , that means pay . How are you getting on ? how you finding slim save ?

You need a doctor to sign the forms on LL as well(or at least you used to).I love the shakes on slim and save.The CD and LL ones were OK but I find these nicer.If the shakes are too thick for you, you can just add more water.
Hooo rand LL head office she said no don't need forms signed but they could be wrong as they don't no all the info , Thanks will look into that ... women on lose women is doing LL , she was on today saying shes lost 10 pounds , but she is getting hers paid for by LL, lucy her lol

I don't recall anything at all that said you had to sign up for a certain period of time - if you've got a consultant suggesting that then I'd ring their head office and check if it's right, perhaps the consultants are doing that themselves so they get the income! It was on the LL site I heard about S&S - their support forums, someone had asked if there was anything similar out there, and had been answered with a whole list of alternatives, surprised me that it was still there.

I'm still on my LL consultants weekly email list so I get all the stuff they send through, they changed the rules not so long ago to be the same as for lite for most people - no doc sign up needed. When I did it you had to have your form signed every 12 weeks, now unless you've got one of the named conditions - diabetes for example - you can kind of self certify to say you are in decent enough health etc. I'm not knocking LL at all, it got me here for a kick off ;) I just didn't find the approach of my particular consultant all that great for me, and really didn't want to sit in a changing group baring my soul when all they talked about was what they could get away with on the cheating side, just made me wonder why on earth they would want to part with £70+ a week and then cheat, who did they think they were cheating? Which made me wonder how useful the therapy side was actually going to be!

Yes its 70ish a week , which is a lot , really have to think i'm willing to give it a go for 6 weeks , must phone later , I rang them a few months ago asking some question , she was trying to tell me to stay with it till goal , i'd be broke by then talking 7 months .... sorry only going for it for kick start , love the LL stuff , but really 6 weeks to me would be great start . soon I hope to have a sig like yours :) . hows juddd going did you try it ?

well , last night I phoned LL , she said there was a group starting in an hour would you like to go on that , I said yes, so went along to my first group , costly must say... but if it works its worth it .
so i'm starting today , just on black coffee now ...
good luck to everyone on their plans too .

I did LL for 3 months not many problems but I didn't like my counsellor she was scary. My group were ok but some of them were a bit self absorbed and many kept dropping out.
I dunno I kept on it, I also had not heard of any other vlcd either.
I paid weekly no contact, had to pay a joining fee for some reason ..
Overall though I lost 3stone (didn't reach target stopped before) but kept most of it off and finally moved from my heaviest weight

I did LL for 3 months not many problems but I didn't like my counsellor she was scary. My group were ok but some of them were a bit self absorbed and many kept dropping out.
I dunno I kept on it, I also had not heard of any other vlcd either.
I paid weekly no contact, had to pay a joining fee for some reason ..
Overall though I lost 3stone (didn't reach target stopped before) but kept most of it off and finally moved from my heaviest weight

Yes , I bet there were drop outs , theres 5 with me , shows you as its a lot of money , I love all the foods on LL . I thought that I would have a call from them in the week but nothing was said , as its my first week or a drop in so if you struggle .....
yes that's it people are all different so you may get few people you don't get on with . I think the joining fee is 15 but they are saying they have an offer , if they make you pay than on top , then there be even less people joining . Wow 3 stone , did you like LL better than slim save ?

Back