Having another go...

Haven't had a bad couple of days, but have had a stinking cold and my brain's not working very well, so the food diary has been abandoned as I just can't remember what I've actually eaten by the end of the day - although I know I've avoided the syns!!! Yesterday I had a third of a doughnut, though (approx 4 syns)!

Today: Porridge (HExB) with agave (0.5 syns)

2 x tea with 1/2 sugar and one with one sugar (1.5)
Lunch: uncle ben's rice (3 syns)

Dinner: pasta. cheese (HExA) and Quorn sausages (2) (3 syns)

Choc digestive (4)

Total: 12 syns

Yesterday was my first day back to it... Ever Green...

Breakfast: Porridge (HExB) (agave nectar - 1 syn) (Skimmed milk from HExA)

Lunch: Salad with dressing (3 syns), feta (HExA), Seeds (HExB)

Dinner: Stir fry - FREE!

Treat: Milky Way Crispy Rolls (5.5 Syns)

Ooptions belgian hot chocolate (2 syns)

Total Syns: 10.5

Today.... Feeling a bit stressy with the new job.... STILL don't know what I'm doing! Feel so hungry this afternoon - I think I'm not eating enough free foods in the morning. I feel more focussed by being back on here... Pretty optimistic right now :) Breakfast: Porridge (HExB) with Skimmed Milk (HExA) and Agave nectar (1 syn) Lunch: Toast (HExB) with spread (2 syns) and marmite Snack: M&S popcorn (4 syns) I'm planning a risotto style syn free dinner.... Syns so far: 7.​

Today.... Feeling a bit stressy with the new job.... STILL don't know what I'm doing! Feel so hungry this afternoon - I think I'm not eating enough free foods in the morning. I feel more focussed by being back on here... Pretty optimistic right now :)

Breakfast: Porridge (HExB) with Skimmed Milk (HExA) and Agave nectar (1 syn)

Lunch: Toast (HExB) with spread (2 syns) and marmite

Snack: M&S popcorn (4 syns)

I'm planning a risotto style syn free dinner....

Syns so far: 7...

Still going strong on your 2nd day? :D

tomorrow is my first day... dreading the scales but the weight is making me miserable now and unhappy so it has to go, even if I stall at 15st again, I'd rather be that then this!

I'll check on you tomorrow. sweet dreams

Slushi where are you?!

7 days on plan. Doing it from home now, not going back to group.

4.5lb loss. Come back xxx

The weekend messed me up so... not vack on plan yet since :/

Not a bad day, syns-wise, but didn't eat much at all, so not a successfully healthy day.

Breakfast: Porridge with nuts and agave (2 x HExB,1 syn)

Lunch: Bag of snack a jacks(5syns)

3 x sugar in tea/coffee (3 syns)

Dinner: quorn burger (0.5 syns), five beans and chips (4 syns)

14.5 syns. Not great, but better than I've been for a while.... I'll keep at it :)

We'll get there. Gonna try and prepare the meals I've bought on Tuesday on my day off. Still no where near being on plan. It doesn't help, I don't look my actual weight

PROPER start from scratch needed.

Not a good start to the day - scone for brunch while out with my mum.

9.5 syns :(

Late lunch: quorn fillet sandwich: 2.5 syns, 1 HExB.

Dinner Still to go and already on 13 syns :eek:

Off to do half an hour of just dance if I can! :)

Dinner:
salad: mixed leaf, peppers, cucumber, quorn slices, feta (HExA), dressing (1.5 syns)

Hot chocolate (2 syns)

16.5 syns today and half an hour dance (with 195 calorie burn).

All in all, could have been much worse with that terrible start :)

So yeah....

Breakfast: Podge with agave (1/2 syn)(HExA -skimmed milk)

Tea with sugar (1 syn) - I had sweetener the rest of the day, but fancied a treat!

Lunch:

Salad with dressing (1.5 syns) Ryvita minis (HExB)

Early evening and was really hungry, so small bowl of pasta, cheese (HExA) and Quorn BoB sausage (1.5 syns)

4.5 syns so far- Waitrose curry for dinner.... Not looking forward to adding up those syns!

I hope I added the right person on Facebook lol.

Tried toshake things up a bit, today:
Breakfast: Toast with lemon curd (HExB, 2 syns)
Lunch: Quorn sausage with brown bread (HExB, 1.5 syns)
Snack: pasta with marmite and 1/2 tsp butter (1 syn)
garlic bread slice (5 syns)
Dinner: Risotto (3 syns)

12.5 syns but will prob have a hot choc before bed,so 14.5 syns

Toast with lemon curd sounds pretty nice... I'm going to look at your meals more closely as i want to eventually give up meat... but right now I'm the type of person where the meat makes the meal lol.

Today has been good, still on plan and doing well... I'm not really tracking syns properly though so need to be more careful on this but don't think I've actually gone over.. so I must be mentally doing it? lol

Toast with lemon curd sounds pretty nice... I'm going to look at your meals more closely as i want to eventually give up meat... but right now I'm the type of person where the meat makes the meal lol.

Today has been good, still on plan and doing well... I'm not really tracking syns properly though so need to be more careful on this but don't think I've actually gone over.. so I must be mentally doing it? lol
I'm probably not the best veggie to lead the way, as I use quite a bit of quorn foods... if you're wanting vegetable based meals, i don't do that many (although I do make a mean baked rice :D )

I'm generally easier on myself with the syn counting right at the beginning, then I tighten up as I get into it :)

Breakfast: Porridge (made with skimmed milk) with agave nectar (HExA, HExB, 0.5 syns)

Lunch: Toast with lemon curd as I have a taste for it now! (HExB, 2 syns)

Snack: mini cake (4 syns)

Dinner: Quorn 1/4lb (0.5 syns), chips(5 syns), beaked beans

2 x Tea with sugar (2 syns)

14.5 syns

Nowhere near enough free foods going into my diet....

C-
:break_diet:

Beaked beans sound yummy ;)

Back