Having another go

I was looking around for forums such as this, tried registering only to find I registered and last posted in 2017 :oops:

Anyway, back again having another go at getting to 14st (top end of my healthy weight). I need to get rid of 2st 10lbs.

Plan is to follow Slimming World like I've done before & get back into more exercise - I row (Concept2 + Zwift (rowed biker)) and run (treadmill + Zwift, but when parkrun is back on that will be my trigger to run more outside) and I like walking (CityStrides).

I've been cooking a lot of Pinch of Nom recipes and I've not lost some good habits from past slimming world stints, so I'm not going from a standing start. My problems are 2 fold: Sit down most of the day (desk job), and I like a drink.

Convinced that to lose weight, you've really got to want to lose weight and you only find out that you did really want to lose it when you've lost it.

So we shall see.

Welcome back.

Pinch of Now have some lovely recipes.

Yes your head needs to be in the right place to lose weight.

I think there are 106 days until lockdown rules end so by then you could of loss a fair bit of weight.

Welcome back!!

Hopefully you'll find inspiration and motivation here with us.

Let me know if you need any help!

Bean an Tí

Welcome back to mimimins I hope you find the online community here supportive and encouraging as i have.

Back