Having major wobbles please help!

FatGurlSlim

After a few good weeks I'm starting to have wobbles on the plan.

I lost a pound last week, which is good, as I'm happy for any loss, but a nagging little voice can't stop telling me that this isn't working anymore.

I keep eating the same things, and am running out of ideas.

I used to be obsessive about calorie counts, and it's impossible for me not to mentally keep a tally of everything I'm eating.

By the end of June, I would like to have lost another stone, which is beginning to feel impossible, even though I have ten weeks.

I don't know why I'm suddenly feeling like this, but any advice or input, or if anyone else gets the same little panics, please let me know. I feel really anxious and worried about the plan!

Thanks!

Thank-you so much! Ok, so yesterday I had:

Heb - 2 x Allison 800g bread
Hea - 375ml skimmed milk
75g (probably a bit less, by accident) Philadelphia Light

Superfree/free - tomatoes, banana, kiwi fruit, pasta

Syns - (had all 15 - first time ever) 5 syns veggie sausages, 2.5 syns Activia Yog, 6 syns chocolate, 1.5 syns mini milk

Looking at it written down, looks like too much rubbish, and not enough superfree.

Why are you having a wobble Soontobe?

have you kept a record of your old menus, try going to one of those if you have.

I agree with you saying you haven't had enough superfree, eat more superfree :) Try and find some recipes on here, theres a load floating round, so you can vary what you have.

Look at it this way, if you grit your teeth and get on with it, chances are you'll have lost your stone, and possibly more by June. That would make you 10st7 give or take and with less than a stone to go to hit target.

Or, option B is give up, stay the same weight or even gain by June and your target will be more out of reach than ever, and you'll be seriously pee'd off with yourself!

FatGurlSlim said:
Thank-you so much! Ok, so yesterday I had:

Heb - 2 x Allison 800g bread
Hea - 375ml skimmed milk
75g (probably a bit less, by accident) Philadelphia Light

Superfree/free - tomatoes, banana, kiwi fruit, pasta

Syns - (had all 15 - first time ever) 5 syns veggie sausages, 2.5 syns Activia Yog, 6 syns chocolate, 1.5 syns mini milk

Looking at it written down, looks like too much rubbish, and not enough superfree.

Why are you having a wobble Soontobe?

It doesn't look like nearly enough food. Which might explain why you use all your syns. Nothing wrong with using them all btw. Just make sure you're eating enough actual food.

Stick with it - it works x

I have been wobbling for months - and not just my bum and tum lol!

Sometimes we put too much pressure on ourselves - I am the worst in the world for this and we all need to just chill out a bit, enjoy our healthy food and take it that some weeks we may not lose . Its tough but we will get there in the end.

Hope you're feeling more positive x

I've felt this since my last weigh in. I can't stop eating things I know I shouldn't :( I think it's a combination of boredom and eating the same meals over and over again. Today I'm going to write out a meal plan and make sure my OH knows I have to stick to it so I have no excuses!

Thank-you all so much. It was just one of those silly little wobbles - feeling so much better now, and ready for my weigh in tomorrow.

On your advice, I ate LOADS of superfree yesterday:

HEB - 2 x Allinson 800g
HEA - 375ml skimmed milk, 75g Primula Light
Superfree - bananas, strawberries, pineapple, grapes, mushrooms, onions
Free - Quorn steak, eggs
Syns - 9 (2% fat Greek Yog, Mini Ice-lollies)

Look at it this way, if you grit your teeth and get on with it, chances are you'll have lost your stone, and possibly more by June. That would make you 10st7 give or take and with less than a stone to go to hit target.

Or, option B is give up, stay the same weight or even gain by June and your target will be more out of reach than ever, and you'll be seriously pee'd off with yourself!

Exactly! Thanks!

Back