Having people over

NatalieBxx

Hi all.

After a bit of help please.

I restarted SW this week and I am doing well so far (fingers crossed) but i've got 2 people from work over saturday for a couple of drinks and one of them said about getting a pizza but I really dont want to ruin my week.

What can i buy or make quickly that's tasty but syn friendly? I don't want to spend my saturday in the kitchen either!

I made my own SW friendly 5 Syn pizza at the weekend. Was absolutely gorgeous and would reccommend to any pizza lover!

It was simply:
A Weight Watchers Tortilla Wrap (5 Syns)
Passatta mixed with chopped chilli
Chicken Breast
Red Onion
Sweetcorn
Yellow pepper
(Although you could top with any free food you like!)
Sprinkled with cheese from your HExA :) (If not using your HExA on cheese you would need to syn this)

Bake in the oven until the cheese starts to melt and the base becomes a golden brown colour. Delicious!! Will definitely be having again.
Hope this helps xxx

That sounds lovely! I could do a normal pizza for them and that one for me, that'd work out well wouldn't it!

Thank you! x

I made my own SW friendly 5 Syn pizza at the weekend. Was absolutely gorgeous and would reccommend to any pizza lover!

It was simply:
A Weight Watchers Tortilla Wrap (5 Syns)
Passatta mixed with chopped chilli
Chicken Breast
Red Onion
Sweetcorn
Yellow pepper
(Although you could top with any free food you like!)
Sprinkled with cheese from your HExA :) (If not using your HExA on cheese you would need to syn this)

Bake in the oven until the cheese starts to melt and the base becomes a golden brown colour. Delicious!! Will definitely be having again.

Hope this helps xxx

that sounds delicious and isn't there a brand of wrap that is a hex B? I could have sworn that I had seen there was one brand of tortilla that could be counted as a hex b but now I can't find it anywhere so I must've made a mistake.

regardless that sounds well worth the 5 syns!

dont think there is a wrap that is heb but some people make something similar using the heb wholemeal pitta breads from coop or asda

oh yes, that would be good too, if you are clever enough you can split the pitta and get two pizzas for the price of one!

Or get a Chinese instead of pizza - remember chicken chow mein, chicken in black bean sauce etc are all well under 10 syns and then no one even needs to know your being 'different'! I feel like if I tell people I am trying to be good then they seem to make more of an effort to tempt you off of your good intentions! Or maybe that is just my friends?!?

Or get a Chinese instead of pizza - remember chicken chow mein, chicken in black bean sauce etc are all well under 10 syns and then no one even needs to know your being 'different'! I feel like if I tell people I am trying to be good then they seem to make more of an effort to tempt you off of your good intentions! Or maybe that is just my friends?!?

No you are not alone! Especially at work with all their biscuits and sweets and sausage rolls! It's hard work! lol.

It's supposed to me nice on Saturday so thought about some olives and cold meats etc and bread maybe.

xx

I have just bought Gino D'Acampo's "The I Diet" book - not to follow the plan but for the yummy low fat Italian recipes. Going to try some of them next time we have people over.

I agree about the chinese idea, easy to have a low syn chinese or even Indian. I frequently cook curries for guests as it's easy to keep them low syn :)

in the past i have done a buffet type things for friends coming over and made pizzas on pitta, sw wedges, lots of salad, cottage cheese, home made coleslaw, chicken legs and a few other bits and pieces that I knew were low in syns. However... don't do what I did....eat really well but then get really drunk and use sooo many syns it would have been better to have bad food lol x

in the past i have done a buffet type things for friends coming over and made pizzas on pitta, sw wedges, lots of salad, cottage cheese, home made coleslaw, chicken legs and a few other bits and pieces that I knew were low in syns. However... don't do what I did....eat really well but then get really drunk and use sooo many syns it would have been better to have bad food lol x

I have my syns sun-sat daily so far I have had 3 syns this week the rest is for weekend voddie :)

Back