Having to leave, will miss u guys

Laura_fife

Hi everyone jus wanted to let u all know that the reason i aint been on ere in days is that iv not been well, everytime i drank the shakes on LT i was violently sick and also had tightness of my chest so I have considered it long and hard and decided to stop the LT diet and start weight watchers, I will miss u guys but will pop in some time to see how u are all getting on!
Im so gutted as u are all doing so well and i wanted to join u all but hey ill get there, good luck xXx

Ahh what a shame have you been to the docs and had a chat about how your bodies reacting to LT? he might do some tests to see if theres any other reason why your bringing the shakes back up and for the other symptoms youve got.
deb x

Shame - but your health comes first :)
Good luck with ww honey x

Nah iv not been to the docs, iv stopped being sick and the other symptoms have went since i stopped but im still so lethargic, if it continues i will go to the doctors, i lost 5lbs in 2days on LT so wish my body didnt react to it :(

Good luck with ww ! Hope it works out for you.

Good luck starting ww! Hope it works out for you and you get to your goal! Good luck.

Aww ta Bev, u 2, keep up the fantastic work x

Back