Having to stop

allysweetcheeks

I'm totally devastated but I think I'm going to have to start refeeding!! I've still another 2.5 stone I want to lose.
To cut a long story short I done this diet last year and lost 3 stone in 8 weeks but then ended up with gallstone and became poorly with liver problems due to stones getting stuck. Had an emergency operation and then put my weight on again!! This week I've been having loads of pains similar to having gallstone and the are becoming more frequent and stronger!!
I'm gutted as I wanted this weight off for my wedding dress fitting in December. ???

Oh no ally that's terrible. My oh had gallstones and had to have the gallbladder removed cause a huge one got stuck in the liver duct. I feel for you hun. I think it's wise you consider your health. Maybe try a different diet or get some advise from your gp. Best of luck though hunny xx

Iam starting refeed next week but still have about 2st to lose WI Monday but pharmacist it taking me off so not rushed at Xmas as I have a few Xmas parties I want to eat at but I will do my best on another diet until then. Sorry that you have to stop but your health is more important so try another diet or speak to dr and see what they advise xx

Join me on Juddd, I don't know what the losses are like yet but apparently the inch loss is excellent and it's really easy to stick to (says me on day 1 ha ha)

allysweetcheeks said:
What is it and where do I fine out about it!!??!! I want to lose loads of inches. X

It's alternate day fasting basically, 500 cals every other day and eat normally on the other day. There is a section in 'other diet options' have a look?

Back