HAy everybody

lilly05

been on lipotrim befor lost some weight and i found the shakes fine but the credit crunch hit and i had to stop as it was a bit to much but now im ready to give it a go so tuesday ill be getting my shakes. hows everyone doing

Hi Lilly and welcome back x x
Thats such a good point to make with the economy the way it is. I'm only in my second week and before that my doctor was very sympathetic and prescribed a few things to try.
Does anyone know if you can be referred and get this on prescription.

Thanks Jo x x

mini goals
1. get through first week Done :D
1.5. get through week 2..
2. to lose a stone
3. to drop a dress size
more mini goals to come lol.

wk 1 -7.5lb was 13st 8.5lb now 13st 1lb
wk 2

hay chell hows it going missed ya im back for good now im set and starting a fresh not sure if the chemist is gonna be open 2moro hope so i got my wii ready my shakes and im good to go how ya been hows the weight loss xxx

Im great thanks you??

Yeah weight loss is great, I hit target and have been refeeding for over 3 weeks now :)

Anything new with you? xx

alright chel help me out here whatz the best way to do this how muck water should i be drinking and wot about the exercise

I was drinking between 3 - 5 litres every day.

And after like 4 weeks on the diet I was going swimming for an hour once a week.. and walking my dog 3 nights a week..

But dont do too much exercise xx

Hi Lilly and welcome back. I know what you mean about the credit crunch but we are saving money with me being on LT. Not buying rubbish every night and wasting loads of money. Good to see you back.

Back