Hayfever - advice needed please

LadyT

Tough But Sexy X
Hi, my hayfever seems to have kicked in early this year and will only get worse because of dealing with the horses. I need to start taking medication but I am concerned about which tablets to use. Can I just take any or must they be specific ones on LL?

Sorry if this is a dim question but I am just paranoid about putting anything inside me that could potentially affect my weightloss.

Thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning Hun. I would have thought piriton would be ok but be careful because it can make you drowsy. I suffer aswell and it's started with me. I get terrible itchy eyes. I find hypromellose eyedrops or any saline based ones eg. Optrex. marvellous especially when they r kept in the fridge. BLISS. If your nose is blocked and runny, beconase nasal spray is excellent. Cures my sinusitis also. Hope this helps. Neither have alcohol in them so you should be alright. Xxx take care hunnibun. There's nothing worse. I can sympathise. Xxx

Aw thanks chick x

Shoot just realised the mouth spray I bought has alcohol in it!!!! Arghhhhhhhh only used it 3 times but will be gutted if it affects my WI this week! How feckin irritating, this has made me realise nothing that goes in my mouth doesn't come with a price tag whether it be calorific or knock me out of ketosis. I shall be so mad if it has knocked me out because I have always been 100% it's so not worth slowing my loss down to have fresh breath lol xx

Lol. I carry toothpaste and a toothbrush with me. Ketone breath isn't pleasant is it?. Xx don't worry about the mouth wash. I'm sure you'll be ok. Xxx

I've been taking Cetrizine for a while now & they don't seem to have an adverse effect o'n the diet. Hope you feel better, x

Thanks ladies for the advice, can believe how much you have to think about even on this diet lol

Have a great day xx

Back