HAYFEVER? (please help me!!)

Fattack

Likes to eat
Over the last week or so, I've noticed that sleeping with my window open has resulted in my waking up with stuffed up nose, really sore throat (quite high up in my throat if that makes sense, more towards my nose but not exactly in my sinuses), and then when I blow my nose, dried blood. I've also had a couple of headaches.

I can only conclude that this is some form of hayfever / sinus pressure? I've tried to look up the hayfever calendar so I could figure out what type of pollen has irritated me, but I supposed with our unnaturally warm April certain plants have bloomed early?

Anyway, can somebody recommend something for me to pick up for my symptoms? Would I be best off with a nasal spray / nasal drops / tablets? My main issue is my throat - it feels like somebody's run a razor down it and swallowing is a nightmare! I've taken ibuprofen but it's not really helped. My nose unblocked quite easily.

thanks in advance!!!

hi, maybe you sould try the NHS online symptom checker, or phone there helpline! it does sound like hayfever apart from the dried blood - not sure about that one! hope you are feeling better soon! xxx

Hayfever tables try them off the shelf if they arent strong enough ask a pharmacy for higher strength and a nasal spray and if you have itchy eyes like me then eye drops will help

if none of that works you might need to see your doctor

Back