Hayfever?!

slinkymalinkey

Feeling fab!
Atchooooooooo :D

I suffered for years on and off. All of a sudden this last week has been hell.Thought i could just ignore it but it's driving me up the wall.

Any ideas if/what i can take on LT?

Thanks Guys

My husband suffers very badly every summer and he was surviving on Claritin, eyedrops and nasel spray up until this week but had to go and get the steroid injection as he was choking this week . He says its like a miricle cure (Kenelog 80) . Cant see how a nasel spray or eye drops would effect LT .maybe check with them about the antihistamine.

Sorry you're suffering Slinky. I've had hayfever since I was 5, my doc said I would grow out of it. 34 years later I'm still waiting!!

This is the first year I've really not suffered at all! Do you think it could be the LT working miracles for me? Don't know why I haven't had it yet. I work in a really green, in the middle of nowhere place surrounded by fields and greenery so why it hasn't hit me this year is a mystery, but very glad.

I had the injection years ago but was told to stop having it cos it deforms the muscle it is injected into.

I usually have eye drops and nasal spray to control mine but not needed to so far.

Fingers crossed I have eventually grown out of it! Hope you find something to help though, it is such a pain.

Thanks guys, may try the nasal spray and eye drops.

Too be honest, i never thought of these as over the years i tried various things and they never came close to helping atall. I was prescribed an array of tablets,again no help. In the end i was given the injections,which worked a treat,then one year i went in as usual to my doctors and they said they would notlonger prescribe me the injection as i was over weight!!!

So i will see how i get on, if not i will make an appointment at the docs and the certainly can't turn me away this time, being 7 stone lighter :D

Back