Hayley 22 starts the sensible diet . . . .

Hayley 22

would like to be slim
Hi Everyone,

I have been on minimins since October last year but i originally started on Cambridge. I went from 12st 12lbs to 11st 11lbs in 2 weeks!! Was insane. I stayed on Cambridge for 3 months and lost no more, my body got stuck at that weight.
It was my normal weight for 3 years before i met my boyfriend.

After coming off cambridge and piling on the pounds i started WW last Thursday at 13st 5.8lbs.
I had a WI on Monday morning of 13st 3.5lbs and had another sneaky weigh this morning to see what a week had done to me.
Amazingly i am now 13st 1.6lbs so a loss of 4.2lbs :D
*woop woop*

My official WI is Monday though, just couldnt help myself.

Anyway it just goes to show that when you do a sensible diet it can have great effect not only on your weight but on your pocket too. My boyfriend and i havent eaten half as much as we did before WW so therefore have saved money and lost weight.

I look forward to following peoples progress on here and getting meal ideas etc.

Hope everyone has a lovely day :)

Hello Im an ex VLCD and regret it ,it messed my body up and I ended up 3 stone heavier yoyoing 14+ stone on and off in 5 years :/

Well done for starting ww and for sticking at it,one word of advice which I never take myself but should dont weigh inbetween offical weigh ins as we lose and gain weight daily especially us ladies,I have lost 3lbs mid week then gained 1.5lbs from that in weigh in and stuck to plan 1000% and exercised daily.
I hope your loss will stay high and you get to goal real quick xx

Well done Hayley 22. I'm starting WW on Monday! I was SW girl but i found it difficult - as i have 2 jobs i sometimes need convenient foods and weight watchers do this (frozen meals, snacks etc). SW was good but you would need time to cook the food from scratch in batched etc. So good luck to me :) im looking forward to it x

size102b - I officially started on a Thursday which is why i did a WI then. On the online ww ive got it registered at Monday so i'll go by whatever it says on Monday morning which i hope is good.

Catherine26 - Thank you and good luck :)

well done Hayley22; I yo yo'd for a few years doing Slimming World/Juicing/fad dieting... and WW really does work, and it stays off! :D Good luck for your next weigh in!

Hi Hun, thanks for the reply. It would appear my first week has been better on losses than ,my first week on Cambridge...... God knows how that has happened but it has :)
I have now lost 7.8lbs in total :D

Very very pleased with this and i dont feel it has taken much effort.

Im aiming to be at 11st 10lbs by my best friends wedding on 5th November.

I can easily do it so i know its a realistic goal for me to achieve.

Look forward to keeping in touch with people and seeing their achievements

Well, done on your great start:)

welcome hayley!

u and me both, tho i did LL and my gain was due to pregnancy
, but it is so hard to shift!! my babay is a year old now and all ive lost since his birth is 2 stone.....7lb was my baby lol. No more excuse, im doing this and so far so good, cant wait for my first weigh in on saturday!!!!

the best advice i could give you is plan ahead, if there is a lower point option, go for it and drink plenty of water as this does play a huge part in any weight loss method.

wishing you lots of luck hunnie xxx

Woohoo :)

WW still going well for me although very irregular lady time is destroying a true result for me. But im still seeing a loss so i wont complain too much. Maybe next Monday will be a bigger loss to make up for the last two weeks lol.

How is everyone doing?

xxx

Back