(",) Hayley's diary, TTFN!

I was thinking exactly the same as Charly so glad that has been cleared up.

Your favor bags and name tags look fantastic - very professional too. Clever, clever, Hayley. xx

Reactions: ugg
I was thinking exactly the same as Charly so glad that has been cleared up.

Your favor bags and name tags look fantastic - very professional too. Clever, clever, Hayley. xx

Thank you Rosie, I thought by putting the pics on here I'd get an idea if any good. xx

Good Morning,
I still feel asleep lol...

So today my arms and shoulders are killing! Did 16 mins of boxing on the wii yesterday, felt easy at the time. Planning to do step, jogging and yoga today.
Went slighty over on points, but figured as I'd exercised it'll balance out.
Today more organising, and off to a friends for coffee and kiddies can play. (hopefully)

Didn't find the sun yesterday, Infact I found the rain lol.. Wellies and rain mac on B today, we'l go in seach of big puddles. Just hope he doesn't fall in like usual lol..

Thanks for checking out the pics, I'm constantly worrying what people think. So your compliments have helped tons.
Hope tou all have a supa day xx

Morning hayley.
Thanks for clearing up the wedding query i too was getting confused and thought i had missed something out!!:confused:

I lurve all the things you have created so far and the colours are so cheery..name hearts are gorgeous..soooo shabby chic :)

(P.S-I didnt make my wedding cake just designed it...)

Hope the weather is nice for you today,mind you when my DS was small we too loved going out and splashing in the puddles...fun fun fun.
Have a nice day xx

Thanks Fuzzy, Splashing in puddles it is!
I'm really sorry about the wedding confusion peeps, I thought I'd posted what was happening and did'nt want to bore you all. But just realised It must have been on the slimfast side when I was there!
hope it all makes sense now, TTFN

Hmm I have an over-active imagination, I swore I'd read they were for your sisters wedding lol .... so I guess i'm learning that f I don't know the answer to something I'll just make stuff up :D

When is the big day? I think it's a wonderful idea to have a reception rather than a party - makes it more special :)

Good luck on a 100% day and don't get too wet jumping in puddles!!

Twigs
xx

Hmm I have an over-active imagination, I swore I'd read they were for your sisters wedding lol .... so I guess i'm learning that f I don't know the answer to something I'll just make stuff up :D ROFL....

When is the big day? I think it's a wonderful idea to have a reception rather than a party - makes it more special :)
Its July the 11th, we've hired a boat for a sail, sit down meal then disco in the evening. I normally do stuff backwards lol..

Good luck on a 100% day and don't get too wet jumping in puddles!!

Twigs
xx
I'll be ok but I think B may get a little wet, he he! I'll have to take a towel with us.. :D

I'll be ok but I think B may get a little wet, he he! I'll have to take a towel with us.. :D
Nah you dont need a towel hunny..
Thats the best part for the little un see how wet he can get mummy!!LOL :badmood::vibes::raincloud:

Haylez those things you have made are gorgeous.. love the colours and the little hearts are amazing! bet it took you aaaaaages!

have a good time splashing in puddles if you can :D xxx

Haylez those things you have made are gorgeous.. love the colours and the little hearts are amazing! bet it took you aaaaaages!

have a good time splashing in puddles if you can :D xxx

Where??? I cant see nuffin!? lol

Have a wonderful day with Little B wet or dry :eek: xxx

Put your own wellies on and enjoy the puddles - puddle jumping and splashing should NOT be just for children

thanks for telling me how to see the photos - as I said I was being thick
your work is beautiful - from a fellow crafter :)

Hey Hey Hey, No puddles today :O( but lost the dog and he'd caught a chick rabbit thingy, Don't actually know what it was. Got some old guy to get him to release it. I wasn't gonna go near it especially with B lol...

Haven't been on the wii yet, I'm saving it for this evening. I'm starving today well not actually starving but I'm really hungry and don't feel like I've eaten a thing! Drink more water maybe.

Tracey if you browse my photo album. Thanks Racheal and Aleigha, took ages but worth it now I've had all your lovely comments.
Uploading a pic from earlier, B insisted on collecting sticks on our walk.
Off for coffee at a friends, Catch you later gator xx

What a CUTIE! B is.. lovely avatar pic hayley x

Hi hayley the wedding favour bags and name tags are just lovely ;)

Btw loving the new pic of little B :D x

Hey Hayley

Hope you're having a good dday - the new pic of B is gorgeous! And the wedding stuff is fantastic! You could start your own company!

You're making me feel really bad - I haven't been on my Wii fit in months! I've pre-ordered the new Wii fitness game thingy which is released in a week or 2 so might wait for that (excuses excuses!!)
xxx

Thanks girls, Little B is pretty special!

Just finished the wii, 30 minutes step, hula and muscle work. Just having a pint of water and catching up on Biggest Loser.
Under points by 0.5 but really fancy a treat, decisions decisions. I've brought some of them new choc stick bic thingys on offer in tesco.

Hope you all have a fab evening xx

Oh and Sharon I hadn't got on the wii for a while and was well chuffed as i've lost 5ibs since last time, Also it's made me realise how much I've missed it. Go on jump back on... lol

Hiya Hayley are you talking about those lush "mikado" stick bicciz?

Hmm they are nice..yum yum..:)

oooo you've had them Fuzzy, Haven't worked the points out yet are they good? xx

Just had a look at the stats on the box and they work out at less than 6 for the whole box full!!

Back