(",) Hayley's diary, TTFN!

Hiya hayley.
Hope you had a really fab time at that perty are you still hungover??
have a good day tomoz xx

Hi Hayley

Its been a while I been a lazy git since back from hol and am just catchin up with some diaries ;oO

Congrats on your half a pound loss it all add's up hun - also hope your leg is better too xxx

Hey Hey Hey,
I'm still recovering from the weekend lol... Sooo pooped, I can't do late nights anymore :OP
Anyhow had a wicked time, drank lots and danced tons! My leg is very sore now, shouldn't have worn heels or danced! Hubby says I need to rest it properly now. I'll do my best, It's hard with lil fella running around.
So today jumped on the scales and 3Ibs up :O(
Need to eat air for 4 days and hopefully sts, It was worth it though!
Hope you've all enjoyed the weekend and today TTFN xx

I believe the "air diet" is so appetising tee hee!!! Oh you will be fine hun!!!

Hi hayley

How u doin now hun? Seems a few of us r struggling at the mo - its so hard to be good all the time..lol
Anyway hope you and yours all fit and well xxx

Hey, Sorry I haven't been about much!
Weighed in a a gain of 1IB, could have been worse and kept the 3 on from last weekend :OP
Legs still bad, haven't a clue what I've done so a trip to the docs next week me thinks... Been off the wii for nearly 2 weeks, and I'm feeling really bad :O( so I am going to take off all the leg exercises and just do upper body. Not sure how that'll work but I'll feel better!

Off to the beach later today, we're gonna have a fish and chip dinner down frinton on sea. It's looking a little overcast here so I hope the sun arrives soon. Off into town this morning so better get a wriggle on before hubby starts moaning!
Hope your all well, Promise I'll look in on everyones diaries tomorrow.
Have a fabby weekend, TTFN xx

Morning hayley.:)
Nice to hear from you,sorry your leg is still giving you lots of pain,good idea going to the Quacks though.
Well have a lovely day and F n C later...take care xx

Hey Hey Hey,
What gorg weather we're having, Been to the beach the last few days and eaten lots of yummy but naughty ice cream! B has been having the time of his life.... swimming, sandcastles, lollies.
So today we're off to the beach again but the sun hasn't arrived here yet :O(
We're going away to Surrey this weekend and I'm sooo excited just hubby and me wooo hoooo a lie in! Trying hard for a sts and weighing in on friday. Going to load up my Wii active now as I haven't touched it for 2 weeks :-O
Off to see the doctor tomorrow about me limping leg!
Hope your all enjoying this great weather, have a good day xx

Hiya Hayley

Hope Doc gets ur leg sorted hun x

Sounds like little B been having a blast last few days its great when they are happy makes all the difference.

Have a gorgeous time away this weekend and hope you earn some AP points..:eek::D

xxx

Ohhh a day at the beach sounds perfect to me :)

Have a fab day and an even better weekend!

Twigs
xx

Hiya hayley.
Glad yer orf to the drs with yer leg.
Dont overdo the ea active hun you will earn plenty of AP's on yer naughty w/end ;););) he he...xx

HE HE lol.... Naughty weekend!
So I'm really cr*p and haven't booked in the doc's "tut tut" but I did my active yesterday and it didn't feel any worse so fingers crossed it's on the mend!

Really determined to be supa good til saturday and have sat/sun off then supa supa good til the following sat as it's dress time :-O
I'm really excited and scared lol... Keep thinking I'm forgetting to do stuff!
Anyhow I think I'm gonna catch some rays before I collect B from nursery, Thanks for the visits TTFN xx

You are soo lucky hayley living near the beach:) here in the midlands its like a flaming oven i could so do with your birthing pool in my back garden right now! ha ha

Have a lovely weekend away my oh is taking me to padstow next weekend so lets hope it stays a bit warm & sunny till then! x

Reactions: ugg
Hiya Naughty hayley!!!
Tuts cos u didnt get that leg looked at...but if you think its on the mend then i will let you orf!!!LOL :p

yeh its great living close to the beach we live pretty close (12 miles) to the seaside when OH's on earlies we go meet him sometimes (he works at the seaside)and have a wonder on the beach...
have a fab evening x

Evening,
Yeah we are lucky Fuzzy, we're surrounded by beaches here! It's probably more special when you visit a beach though Charly.

So been supa good today, just finished another active session (Wii active that is lol)
Update weight tom, hoping for a sts since I've only been good 2 days this week :OP
Catch you all next week, hope you all have supa dupa weekends xx

Hi Hayley

Glad you been having a nice time outdoors recently. And good luck for WI 2moro x

Back