(",) Hayley's diary, TTFN!

Hiya Hayley

We all have them bad days where no matter what we eat we still not satisfied! Its called having a LIFE!

As you've said "that was yesterday" and today is new day and your sounding really posative :D

Dress sounds like a great incentive xxx

Thanks Tracey, I feel really motivated again today thanks to all of you guys xx

Thanks Twiggs, I fell in love as soon as I saw it! Pricey but the dress speaks for itself, No need for fancy shoes or big accessories. Thats what I'm telling Hubby He He!

Hey Vic, We crossed posts. Thank you hope your well Hun and all your wedding plans are coming along xx

Awh the dress is gorgeous here is to another good day!

So did my 100 sit ups and took Rosies advise by doing various crunches! Feel really chuffed with my exercise today, totm and feel like I'm 6 months pregnant he he! Eaten all my points so none saved but did my workout so fingers crossed it'll count for something.
Good luck for WIs tom, nighty nighty xx

6"5 so it'll be a mini on me LOL... Nah just kidding 5"5, not sure if I can carry it off yet, order it Friday! If hubby agrees, which he blooming better! Lol :OP
I think you'd suit a maxi dress, it's all to do with the shape and pattern, that one is a great shape for our height. Good luck for tomorrow, oh and don't forget twiggs bowl pmsl...
Xx

Beautiful dress Hayley. My hub has no idea how much things cost so I always knock a bit off the price when he asks how much things are:eek: What he doesn't know doesn't hurt him!!! He's still living in decimal money times - lol. Bet you can't wait to get it ordered xx

hi babes - gorge dress!!!
i lost 1lb woopwoop - 2 weeks and 3lbs to go.. im feelin positive - hope u are too babes - have a wkd day xxx

Thanks Guys,
Karen, He said I'd never get to wear it again, so I told him I would when he takes me out for dinner every anniversary lol...
Congrats Gabs your'll meet your target and even smash it!

So today, Dropped B off at Nursery for 8.30 and I've only just sat down. Haven't even done wii fit yet! blooming housework takes forever. Oh well hopefully earned some AP doing it.

I've got Ritz phili dips and marmite crisps for lunch, yummy! I need to be supa good if I'm gonna turn this week around, Gabs I'll have some of your tea.
Tummys a little tight today from my 100 sit ups, I always feel as though I'm straining my neck!
Anyhow off for lunch and sit ups catch you laters xx

Thanks Guys,
Karen, He said I'd never get to wear it again, so I told him I would when he takes me out for dinner every anniversary lol...

Love it!!!

Hope you're having a good day!

Hi hayley do you watch gok wans fashion fix? he made over a woman in a v similar dress last night & it looked beautiful so hope you manage to persuade hubby to let you order it:) xx

I did'nt see Gok Charly, I can't help but drool over the tele when he is on, Gutted I missed it. I'll check on demand!

So Today, The sun is shining I i've figured if I eat air for the next 2 days I may sts He He, Don't know whats wrong with me I became an eating machine yesterday. Putting it down to totm!
On a positive note I've been doing 100 sit ups a day and my tummy feels sore like I've actually used some muscles under my flabby jelly belly!

I have my best friend over for lunch today, I wonder if she'll mind bns chips lol... I'm going to live on these for the next 2 days! yummy so i don't mind. She moves away on Monday and I'm really going to miss her and her little girl :O(

Anyhow want to fit a session in on the wii so best be off TTFN xxx

Im amazed at u doing 100 sit ups, u must be fit :) Have a nice lunch with your friend :)

They are fairly easy Vic if you vary the crunches, For example I do some with my legs raised, Some normal, Some with my legs bent and turned to the side. I do bursts of 20. Give it a go xx

Back